Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

THAT BLACK LOOKS GOOOOD, but dang I still think I`m gonna get that white guy.

man I`m so hyped. this baby got me thinking I`m going to just cop a high end screen protector and rock it naked, but I`m prolly going to rock with the new Mophies when they release, hopefully Mophie can make something sleek looking. Forget the Haters mane! When the Jailbreak drops this phone will be God Like, and yes I`m going to cop the 5s next yr.

Is the a6 2x faster than the a5 or a5x? Meaning could the a6 be quad core or dual core 1.6 ghz /2ghz? And the GPU 8 cores?

is it true that I will have to leave my grandfathered 3G unlimited data plan to get the new iphone since it uses 4glte??

I have ATT.
When I copped my GS3 I was grandfathered in with my unlimited plan and it's a 4g phone.. I don't see why it would be any different with the iPhone.. if it is, that's so dummmmb

Oh alright, hopefully it stays the same then.

Just something I saw on twitter, wasn't sure if it was true or not.

Does anyone know when verizon will have the pre orders on the 14th as well? I'm eligible for a full upgrade and I get 30 buck soff the asking 2 year price. Thanks

Go to the store, friday and they will be able to order it for you (they will help because the rep gets credit for the upgrade) and keep in mind that 30 dollar New Every 2 you got is pretty much gonna take care of your upgrade fee which still aint bad cause 200 beats 230.

is it true that I will have to leave my grandfathered 3G unlimited data plan to get the new iphone since it uses 4glte??

I have ATT.
When I copped my GS3 I was grandfathered in with my unlimited plan and it's a 4g phone.. I don't see why it would be any different with the iPhone.. if it is, that's so dummmmb
Oh alright, hopefully it stays the same then.

Just something I saw on twitter, wasn't sure if it was true or not.
I think you'll be alright.. just bs and tell em eff it I ain't upgrading if I ain't getting grandfathered in and those salesmen will help you out quick 
laugh.gif

Brandon - that strap is there to secure it.

No different than what they would give you with a camera, or ds or psp and some cellphones

I think you'll be alright.. just bs and tell em eff it I ain't upgrading if I ain't getting grandfathered in and those salesmen will help you out quick :lol:

sales men cant do anything if its company policy. I know with VZW no matter what if you get a discount part of the new 2 yr agreement is to lose unlimted. Grandfather means nothing because you are signing a new agreement where in order to get a discount you must agree to new terms.

Unless you have a basic phone on your account. You can upgrade the basic phone and do a hardware swap between the two devices. That's the one alternate path I've come across with helping customers so they won't lose their unlimited data plan. I also work at bbym

Word??? can you give me more info on this? My father has a basic phone (eligilble for upgrade for verizon) i might buy the iphone 5 through his line and swap with my phone.. since mine has unlimited data.... how can i make this happen? :smokin

Would like to cop on release date but wondering if I should wait a few weeks to see if their any bugs with the initial release. Any suggestions?

AT&T’s CEO in a press release:
“We are thrilled to offer iPhone 5 on the nation’s largest 4G network. We’ve worked with Apple since the original in 2007 and this is hands-down their best phone yet,” said Ralph de la Vega, president & CEO, AT&T Mobility. “We offer customers the flexibility to keep the iPhone data plans they already have or choose any of our individual or new Mobile Share plans. We’re proud that more customers choose AT&T for iPhone than any other U.S. carrier and look forward to making iPhone 5 the newest addition to our lineup.”

Read more at http://www.cultofmac.com/190294/you...-upgrade-to-the-iphone-5/#UDmaCea7Xw77ZE6g.99

Nokia is the new apple. Their launch had way more innovative things than this ****. I liked my iphone but i'm probably going to Nokia or Samsung.

I have a Lumia 900 right now and it's amazing, just waiting to see how the 920 is going to be, with Windows8 and all. To each their own iPhone has the app game on lock, I like WP7 OS and Nokia's look more.

I think you'll be alright.. just bs and tell em eff it I ain't upgrading if I ain't getting grandfathered in and those salesmen will help you out quick :lol:

sales men cant do anything if its company policy. I know with VZW no matter what if you get a discount part of the new 2 yr agreement is to lose unlimted. Grandfather means nothing because you are signing a new agreement where in order to get a discount you must agree to new terms.

Well I've had unlimited data forever and still do.. The way I do it is making sure every time I upgrade I talk to the salesman to make sure my unlimited plan is staying if I sign this new contract and they've made sure it stays.. And checking the att website and my account I still have it :pimp: so ill continue making sure my unlimited data stays by telling the sales person

Last edited:
is the keynote available now?

also whats verizon single plans looking like?

i want the lowest minutes, unlimited texting and 4gb of data is that possible?

at first I didn't really notice the white iPhone, but that "brushed" aluminum finish is rather sexy . . .

The white is OK, but IMO it's more for the females.

Screen looks better on the black joint.

Black iPhone is crack.
I just bought my 4s in January so il rock with it until next year when the iPhone 5s??? Comes out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom