Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

I have class 8-11 that i fail if I miss. apple store might be my only option. there no way at 12 pm all iphones will be accounted for... at 5th ave for example. def not the 64 gb's at least...I really really hope 
I went to Apple for the iPhone 4. Not even the first day. Probably 1-2 weeks after it dropped. Store opens at 10 I didn't get out till like 2. Too many people and slow employees will have you there forever.

Go to New York City via the search. Then press the Building looking icon on the lower left of the screen. Pan with 2 fingers...Voila.

don't see that at all. i'm guessing that the 3d and flyover don't work with the iphone 4...unless someone with a 4 can tell me otherwise.

Naw, it's not available on the 4. 

Does it work with the 4s? i'm not seeing the building icon? :nerd:

I think the building icon only appears if there's buildings or if you're in a big city.

If you're trying to look for something in a small town a "3D" icon appears. No building icon...

Damn son, This **** is extra nice. :x :wow: :lol: :pimp:

http://s892.photobucket.com/albums/...AFD656C-1184-00000037DFFD699F_zps6d916ef4.jpg

4S BTW...

Last edited:
Panorama Camera is dope.

If you have a 4S + iOS6, I see no real urgency to upgrade to a iPhone 5. Unless you're a fanboy and need to have it.

I think consumers might actually be getting smart.  Those were the first on my list of places called and they all said that preorders were sold and that they wouldn't have any on release day.  I think I'm gonna just be at the AT&T store early. Not going to the Apple store cause I know everybody will be there. 

What size are you trying to get? 16 gb will sell out, but 64 is gonna sit but then again they dont ship many of those, usually by the after noon cats start copping the 64 because everything is sold out. When I worked at VZW Friday everyone got to get an iphone, but with this joint being 4g and cats who had the 4 are now eligible for upgrades Idk if this is going to be as sweet.

Yp6C7.png

4PU0K.png

And I can take a peak inside the whole stadium
Galaxy Nexus btw (Well any Android device can accomplish this)

I think consumers might actually be getting smart.  Those were the first on my list of places called and they all said that preorders were sold and that they wouldn't have any on release day.  I think I'm gonna just be at the AT&T store early. Not going to the Apple store cause I know everybody will be there. 
What size are you trying to get? 16 gb will sell out, but 64 is gonna sit but then again they dont ship many of those, usually by the after noon cats start copping the 64 because everything is sold out. When I worked at VZW Friday everyone got to get an iphone, but with this joint being 4g and cats who had the 4 are now eligible for upgrades Idk if this is going to be as sweet.
Most of my stuff's in the cloud so I'm thinking either 16 or 32.  Yea you're right about cats that got the 4 being eligible for upgrades now so it'll be way busier.  Man, the 4S was so easy to get compared to this 
laugh.gif

To those with a pending credit card charge did it go away? Mines went away, but it's not under my transactions and my card has been credited for the amount. I called AT&T and the CSR told me that it was still processing. I know they don't charge the card until the item ships, but I just find it weird how its not under my credit card statements. Luckily I still have the receipt in case anything happens.

Most of my stuff's in the cloud so I'm thinking either 16 or 32.  Yea you're right about cats that got the 4 being eligible for upgrades now so it'll be way busier.  Man, the 4S was so easy to get compared to this :lol:   

yea outside of ATT the 4s was alot of peoples 1st iPhones so really from here on out it might be ugly across the board for iphones because usually VZW was the easiest to cop one from while ATT always had lines looking like a sneaker release.

And to people with the Oct 5 ship dates, I've seen when they ship well before that, right now Apple just has to catch up to demand.

So I just came back from one of the radio shacks around my apt. Dude tell me you can only preorder it on Verizon in this particular store and that they won't have any until the 5th. Just talking to this dude gave me a headache. :rofl: the stuff he was tell me and another customer that was returning something was hilarious

Just updated my iPhone 4 to iOS 6 and it went to the recovery mode connect to iTunes screen. This happen to anyone else? :nerd: :nerd:

EDIT: Restored it and the update worked this time :\.

Last edited:
So I just came back from one of the radio shacks around my apt. Dude tell me you can only preorder it on Verizon in this particular store and that they won't have any until the 5th. Just talking to this dude gave me a headache. :rofl: the stuff he was tell me and another customer that was returning something was hilarious

Yea bro shack is garbage

Verizon said it should be shipped by the 5th. But it's possible to get it earlier.

thats what they told me, but only when i asked

hey lucky did i get got by the verizon rep? he was talking and talking and said there would be a charge of 66$ bla bla 15% off accessories, i said do i HAVE to have that? he went on some long gettysburg address and just started talking about plans...i was charged the 66$ today i received a box included was a case, bluetooth, skin protectors for the "new" iphone and a car charger too but it needs the adapter

my order confimration only shows the 399 for the iphone, i was thinking the 66$ was some sort of activation fee

Last edited:
thats what they told me, but only when i asked
hey lucky did i get got by the verizon rep? he was talking and talking and said there would be a charge of 66$ bla bla 15% off accessories, i said do i HAVE to have that? he went on some long gettysburg address and just started talking about plans...i was charged the 66$ today i received a box included was a case, bluetooth, skin protectors for the "new" iphone and a car charger too but it needs the adapter
my order confimration only shows the 399 for the iphone, i was thinking the 66$ was some sort of activation fee

Did you go to a Corporate store or an Authorized agent? I`m assuming corporate store, what state are you in?

VZW reps have Accessory goals in my region we had an Accessory Rev goal of 80 dollars per customer, while in some areas they have Accessory take rate where they have to attach 3-5 accessories per customer. If you get at least 3 Accessories you get 20% off and if you at least 5 you get 30% off (could be diff but I`m sure this is a nation wide thing because it even shows online) So dude was just trying to hit his numbers, was this new service or an upgrade? If this was new service you see a 35 dollar upgrade fee on your first bill along with what ever prorations, if this was an upgrade there is a 30dollar upgrade fee but that isnt billed separately that is paid with the phone unless you go to a third party dealer like best buy or an authorized agent where the 30 dollar upgrade fee is billed to you. A 20 dollar case, Car Charger and pack of Screen protectors comes up to 50 bucks after the 3 accessory 20% discount.

it was over the phone, new service

not sure why you would see that all I saw were a 1 dollar charge from Apple and VZW, it could be your bank/ credit card reserving funds.

One thing I will say even though you can get a car charger from Amazon for like 50 cent, the Verizon joints are covered for a year, so if it ever stops working just go into a corporate store, tell them the date you got it and they give you a brand new one, as long as its not damaged.

not sure why you would see that all I saw were a 1 dollar charge from Apple and VZW, it could be your bank/ credit card reserving funds.
One thing I will say even though you can get a car charger from Amazon for like 50 cent, the Verizon joints are covered for a year, so if it ever stops working just go into a corporate store, tell them the date you got it and they give you a brand new one, as long as its not damaged.

the only charge i have so far is the 66 for the accessories i didn't even want...they still havent taken my money for the phone yet

the only charge i have so far is the 66 for the accessories i didn't even want...they still havent taken my money for the phone yet

When did you do the order? You prolly set up for that Oct 5 shipment because my joint been riding around memphis for the past 3 days. I will say you prolly will get the phone a few days maybe even a week before the 5th because that happened last time, but I could be wrong. And you can take the accessories back if you dont want em, I`d just cop a super cheap gelskin screen protectors and a car charger/extra home charger untill the good stuff comes out, me I`m waiting for the new Mophie juicepack but I`m prob going to go to verizon friday night to pick up a cheap gelskin screen protectors and extra charger to keep at work, one thing about the iphone for every iphone I had at least 5 cases for each one.

Back
Top Bottom