Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

also, this might be easy to say since i'm getting my phone the first day, but everyone that's freaking out about not getting it the first day should just relax. unless you're worried about flipping your old phone and losing a little value in the coming weeks, it's really not that big of a deal. unless you're still using a flip phone, this phone won't be a life changer.

'iPhone could not be updated' .... Does anybody else have to go through like three cycles of getting this error message every single time they update their iphone and/or ipad.

[COLOR=#red]Go to New York City via the search. Then press the Building looking icon on the lower left of the screen. Pan with 2 fingers...Voila.[/COLOR]

don't see that at all. i'm guessing that the 3d and flyover don't work with the iphone 4...unless someone with a 4 can tell me otherwise.

correct, im 99.9% sure the 3D maps does NOT work with the 4, only the 4S and 5.

To dudes going into stores I recommend hitting up Radio Shack, Target, or Wal mart because many people dont even know they sell iphones or dont think of it.

omg im such an idiot, nvm. you have to put it in hybrid or satellite mode by swiping left.....

Last edited:
To dudes going into stores I recommend hitting up Radio Shack, Target, or Wal mart because many people dont even know they sell iphones or dont think of it.
I think consumers might actually be getting smart.  Those were the first on my list of places called and they all said that preorders were sold and that they wouldn't have any on release day.  I think I'm gonna just be at the AT&T store early. Not going to the Apple store cause I know everybody will be there. 

Something I noticed was that YouTube videos actually show up on NT now, No blank comments anymore. :smokin

I'll probably hit up radio shack and a Verizon store on Friday morning. I have about 4 of them in a 6 block radius of my apt

I work at 10:30 trying get in & get out most shacks sold out on pre-orders & att stores are def a joke. Am thinking crashing apple store

I work at 10:30 trying get in & get out most shacks sold out on pre-orders & att stores are def a joke. Am thinking crashing apple store
I have class 8-11 that i fail if I miss. apple store might be my only option. there no way at 12 pm all iphones will be accounted for... at 5th ave for example. def not the 64 gb's at least...I really really hope 

http://gizmodo.com/5944672/apples-new-3d-maps-turn-your-world-into-an-apocalyptic-horror-show

A3LYdtICMAAwScR.jpg

:lol:

still beyond annoyed with AT&T :smh:
I had a deal in place for $300 for my iPhone 4 too; def ain't seeing that again come Oct. when I finally get the phone I was supposed to receive 9/21 >:
3? What size is it, I can't even get $200 for my girls 16 gig 4 :rolleyes

I have class 8-11 that i fail if I miss. apple store might be my only option. there no way at 12 pm all iphones will be accounted for... at 5th ave for example. def not the 64 gb's at least...I really really hope 

Yea flag ship store 5th ave should be done by 12pm. I am going there bright in early & trying leave quick to work long day Friday for me.

[COLOR=#red]Real talk...this 3D mode for maps is awesome for the big cities. Try looking at Atlanta and NYC. Phoenix looks awesome as well. As much as I troll Apple, I'd fight over my iPad 3 :rofl:[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom