Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

not sure why you would see that all I saw were a 1 dollar charge from Apple and VZW, it could be your bank/ credit card reserving funds.
One thing I will say even though you can get a car charger from Amazon for like 50 cent, the Verizon joints are covered for a year, so if it ever stops working just go into a corporate store, tell them the date you got it and they give you a brand new one, as long as its not damaged.

the only charge i have so far is the 66 for the accessories i didn't even want...they still havent taken my money for the phone yet

if you didnt want them then why did you buy them? :lol:

Got an email reply back from AT&T saying that they won't unlock my iPhone 4 because I'm still under contract until November. If I jailbreak and then unlock it, will it still be unlocked if I restore it before going to trade it in/sell it on Friday?

Got an email reply back from AT&T saying that they won't unlock my iPhone 4 because I'm still under contract until November. If I jailbreak and then unlock it, will it still be unlocked if I restore it before going to trade it in/sell it on Friday?

once you restore it after a jailbreak, the jailbreak is gone.

a factory unlock is permanent.

just downloaded ios6 for my 4s. anyone know how i can make my space bar bigger when im texting someone? mayb a way to remove the voice to text button??

Does the 5 have a better camera than the 4s?

Thats really the only deal breaker for me since I love my 4s.

It's going to be the same. 8MP, improved motion blur, and some new tiny things that don't matter dramatically in the pictures. Basically the same camera.

Panorama came to the 4S which is actually pretty good and works surprisingly well on it.

My overall verdict on iOS6: win.

Passbook will take a while to set up (i finally got mine to work with the target app), but it's pretty cool.

Maps is a good improvement.

New visuals on a lot of big stock apps like Music, Phone, Weather, etc.

Still runnin like a champ, not much lag added to my 4S. :smokin

Just wanted to confirm that the "leaked" developer version of iOS6 is exactly the same as the one that came out today :D

QUICK!

Someone try to post a picture directly from their phone into a reply on NT. They were saying that you can post pictures straight from your phone now onto websites.. I wonder if it works.

Does the 5 have a better camera than the 4s?

Thats really the only deal breaker for me since I love my 4s.

It's going to be the same. 8MP, improved motion blur, and some new tiny things that don't matter dramatically in the pictures. Basically the same camera.

Panorama came to the 4S which is actually pretty good and works surprisingly well on it.

My overall verdict on iOS6: win.

Passbook will take a while to set up (i finally got mine to work with the target app), but it's pretty cool.

Maps is a good improvement.

New visuals on a lot of big stock apps like Music, Phone, Weather, etc.

Still runnin like a champ, not much lag added to my 4S. :smokin
didn't they change the lens and aperture?

QUICK!

Someone try to post a picture directly from their phone into a reply on NT. They were saying that you can post pictures straight from your phone now onto websites.. I wonder if it works.
Some sites are letting me like imgur, but sadly not this one

saw a white 5 in person today. white looks :pimp: now that there's no lip around the glass, and the "chrome" framing accents it nicely.

didn't they change the lens and aperture?
aperture is 2.4 on all of em i believe. i remember hearing something about some tech in the 5 that makes it seem 2 stops better, but idk about that. it also has a sapphire lens cover now so it won't get scratched...

or you want LTE, and a faster processor and the bigger screen

right 8)

in other news...

i'm finally on... got the 4s unlocked

did the manual install of the final version of ios 6, i was still on beta 4

now she is ready for craigslist, i will put her up next week probably

just glad i got everything set up, and there were no issues

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom