April 2008 Pickups Thread!

There were customs made to look like those. Unless you post convincing pics those are FAKE. They are fakes made to look like to customs. There are manydifferences, such as the ones ii2cky stated.

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

Fresh iz back -- how much were those china lebron vs
only paid 150

eek.gif
thats a very good price

where did you get them at
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mr KBiZZLe

Originally Posted by richierich781

those fusions are not custom, if they are they wouldnt be tons of them floating around. to prove my point here are a link that has a full size run and the black, all-star, and titanium colorway for $85 each.
sick.gif

http://www.sell.com/23GMG4

RIP to your NT career..
wow my career over, lol.....just proving a point and it took me less than a minute to find that website.

Well look what showed up at my house yesterday.....i had to wear them right away.....free by the way if that matters.....

anyone else got a pair????? I know there are only 38 or something like that, but i figured someone on here would be able to track some down.....

Idolkicks - nice pickups on the tees, info on that fc barcelona jersey? i need a ronaldinho one, but i dont know the sizing...

koopa I think you shouldn't buy a ronaldinho one because hes going to milan in few months... Instead buy Messi!

koopa I think you shouldn't buy a ronaldinho one because hes going to milan in few months... Instead buy Messi!
HAHA yeah pick up a Messi kit. The one that's posted is 07-08 away jersey. They run a little bigger than a tee shirt but they're comfy.

Thanks,
Johnny Y

Those forces are soooooooooo fake. Yea right, someone tore up a pair of $1500 Jordans and placed them on some $90.00 forces lmao. They have them on like 4 fakesites.

Originally Posted by Mr KBiZZLe

those fusions are not custom, if they are they wouldnt be tons of them floating around. to prove my point here are a link that has a full size run and the black, all-star, and titanium colorway for $85 each.
sick.gif

http://www.sell.com/23GMG4

RIP to your NT career..
wow my career over, lol.....just proving a point and it took me less than a minute to find that website.

Some people are just too naive .. a dude from Houston made ONE PAIR and then a bunch of fakes were made afterthem because like always they know some people like you would buy them for sure..I know who personally made the only pair of those so I just find this soridiculous that everyone is getting involved. You bought fakes, thats it. Do what you want with them.

Back
Top Bottom