April 2008 Pickups Thread!

Idolkicks- where did you buy the Barca kit from? Also does the Ronaldo jersey have authentic numbering?

Originally Posted by JPioneer

koopa I think you shouldn't buy a ronaldinho one because hes going to milan in few months... Instead buy Messi!

good looking out. i had no clue ronaldinho was going to milan.....
embarassed.gif
......but i dont watch soccer.

Idolkicks- i'll wait then. actually i think i might just get a brazil ronaldinho jersey. where do i cop for cheap?

I picked up a pair of T90 lasers off of an ebay store and dude sent me the jersey too. The Ronaldo jersey is authentic. Google seach for a Brazil Jersey, acouple places should pop up.

Thanks,
Johnny Y

Those ATCs are hideous! I gotta go get vaccinated, because whatever virus is floating around that's making everyone else on NT cop these is something Ineed to avoid. And those J Hybrids are disgusting, too

Picked these up from a Nike outlet $59.99, they had a FSR.
18d2564eed3dc622d1cf740f7c83a929a0434f7.jpg

Got tired of my current watch and I couldn't pick just one so I copped seven
laugh.gif

2b02574e483ef6e5d2afbea3789fe464f9b8306.jpg

40825c1ea73ba64dd0ffdcc4282ad1bbee49253.jpg

4e0154e3346cd8f4890dc906635c3e2f1aa511d.jpg

Originally Posted by that262redhead

You OD'd on the GShocks son. Get your paper right and get the icy joint from Ben Baller.

laugh.gif
Come on son, you know I don't do ice. I'm just making surein case I ever get stuck in 200m of water I can tell time.

Hey Fresh , that seller you got those chinas from found them at a outlet a month ago - he bout all like 50 pairs at only 50 each, so pissed off at that seller- i called up that outlet and yelled at em for selling so many to one guy - just lookin out

Ron first p/u is for you....lol
ddne2x.jpg

now for shoes....these have been picked up since the 9/14 pack released:
14ybce9.jpg

I don't know if I should let the cat out of the bag but. . .

If you are looking for soccer jerseys on the cheap, visit www.subside.us.com

Their sale section is amazing and they often carry a bunch of Player Exclusive jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom