April 2008 Pickups Thread!

Originally Posted by NRG55

These just came in today

Supreme Spurs Cap and Orisue Mariner Hoody

dsc04563rl6.jpg
When does/did this officially drop i been waiting for that hat to come to ubiq

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

That diamond supply shirt I crazy!!! Not a big fan of AF1's but the safari print works on those. As for the fakes Im contemplating burning them. Blowing them up. Or taking them to the shooting range. Which choice would you prefer?
although i hate to say it, thats a perfectly good pair of sneakers to alot of people. give them to charity or a bum, they will appreciate it
Thats exactly what I was thinking about today. The funny thing is they fit quite well actually. Im gonna leave them at my mosque for the young kidsthere. And the pic of the VW with all the shoes was moving day in january. I got a pair of tiffanies for free that day they were beat to death but they aregood for the rain and making hypebeasts mad. Good times...

Originally Posted by SBvj426

Originally Posted by NRG55

These just came in today
Supreme Spurs Cap and Orisue Mariner Hoody
When does/did this officially drop i been waiting for that hat to come to ubiq
I think it came out a last weekend or so but I'm not really sure cause I copped it off the bay. Hat is sick in person. peace

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

how much is that hat at supreme?^
$40.00 but I paid a resellers price not to bad tho so I had to cop

-Idolkicks sick pick ups atmos AM95 and blazers, Still looking for a pair of both

Been trying to snatch this shirt for a minute but Karmaloop always ran out size XXL. They finally had some in stocktoday
pimp.gif

61f2588eb243bebd63d4ca2229e77adc75df421.pjpg

Originally Posted by FiendForNIke

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by tek9pnda

too bad the airbubbles are very cloudy

They're quite clear actually...
m8ji20.jpg

smile.gif

just hit the air bubbles up with a hair dryer for a few secs. it'll clear right up
wink.gif

Look good to wear now!! Too bad I will have to settle for the butchered CDP IV's. Yours are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice pickups y'all. was gonna cop the ATC IIs like everyone else
laugh.gif
,but wasn't too impressed with the material quality. finally got some MT580s though.

Back
Top Bottom