April 2008 Pickups Thread!

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Nice pickups y'all. was gonna cop the ATC IIs like everyone else
laugh.gif
, but wasn't too impressed with the material quality. finally got some MT580s though.

where did you cop these? how much were they?

Originally Posted by shawty loke

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Nice pickups y'all. was gonna cop the ATC IIs like everyone else
laugh.gif
, but wasn't too impressed with the material quality. finally got some MT580s though.

where did you cop these? how much were they?

eBay, seller named RMKstore. Lots of pairs available. kinda steep $160shipped($30shipping) since they come from HK

man seeing that old michael jordan action figure made me wonder why hasn't mcfarlane done a jordan figure yet?

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Been trying to snatch this shirt for a minute but Karmaloop always ran out size XXL. They finally had some in stock today
pimp.gif

61f2588eb243bebd63d4ca2229e77adc75df421.pjpg

REAL DOPE
pimp.gif
.....Was Just Lookin At That Shirt Myself Today And WillMost Likely Be Grabbing It As Well
wink.gif

Nice jaybee.....I was close to gettin some Supreme's also, a trade for my Sup Trainers, lucky I didn't go through with it, sold them instead, copped myLens.....

Peace.

Cris.

thanks c1 yea the lens is worth it. i love playing with mine. but yea i had to copp those supreme. been wanting a pair since 03 and finally found a good deal.

jb3.

Got them at finishline, your best bet is to order them at a Finishline, they where alot available earlier this week.

Originally Posted by M23P

Got them at finishline, your best bet is to order them at a Finishline, they where alot available earlier this week.

Which store? Can you possibly post a style #? I tried one earlier this week but I dont think it was right.

kuya cris, that lense is awesome!

Zapatos are great aswell!! cant find them here in Amsterdm...I wnt the light colored ones!

I work at one in Ark, so I called around to get one sent to me. All you need to do is go to one and tell them you want to send sell them. the # is 325835 141

picked these up for $15, to use as beaters...

then i got a lil bored, and figured id turn them into this...

i call them "POOR MAN TINKER J-ROD AIR STABS"
laugh.gif

lemme know what you think!

Originally Posted by M23P

I work at one in Ark, so I called around to get one sent to me. All you need to do is go to one and tell them you want to send sell them. the # is 325835 141

Thanks. I work at FNL as well so I'll get them sent in. Appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom