April 2008 Pickups Thread!

For those still looking for the undftd vans they restocked on all the colorways for 60+ shipping on their website ordered 2 pair. hopefully they come through

Got these in a trade. They'll be on ebay tonight.

24vp79f.jpg

Jfreak...good lookin out homie...jus ordered 2 pair....REALLY hope they come through.... and troooph....what size are those bocas?

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Jfreak...good lookin out homie...jus ordered 2 pair....REALLY hope they come through.... and troooph....what size are those bocas?
A 10.

a couple of pickups the past week...
hey look some ATC 2s (havent seen those before
eyes.gif
)

big ups to HKfeet for the info...but i managed to find a pair off ebay for less than the outlet price...
kobe 2 lites orca
smokin.gif

i got these for softball season..but they turned out to be samples...now im thinking of not using em
frown.gif

and finally.."some pumas" ...grail for me

where the vinsanity began
happy.gif

i also picked up some stuff to customize..but ill save that for the sneaker art forum
wink.gif

nice pick ups everyone, sweet customs GE4C, and how did homie get the cool greys? i need those, no pickups this month for me but i'm tryin to get those belair pumas next month

These all came in recently, in one package.

-DS Air Jordan XIII OG
-DS Air Pippen OG
-VNDS Air Max 95 Atmos

All with OG boxes. All for $575 shipped.
smokin.gif

Do the DS Air Pippens look wearable to you guys? (Bottom three pics)

Interesting that those Pippens have differences (look at the rubber of the sole meeting the air unit; it's different on both shoes)

Vans chukka lows, supreme waist bag (thanks to termitezee for showing me where to copp), penny ivs (ross) 25, and prestos (ross) 20

Stillwaters in a trade and xi greys

HUNDREDS mat

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by five30

I'm very happy about my most recent pick-up...both pairs for $65 shipped.
smile.gif

how do they run if you dont mind me asking

I went a half size down and I like the way they fit. Sizing seems to be different for everyone though.

Back
Top Bottom