April 2008 Pickups Thread!

Originally Posted by BornToWearJordans

Originally Posted by phillykickz

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Guesstimating.......didn't feel like usin' my noodle to think, tired this morning, what happens when you have a 11 month yr old keepin you up at night, but thanks though.

Cris.

I feel you on that Cris, My little man is 3 1/2 months and I find myself having brain farts quite often due to lack of sleep
roll.gif

nice find, but i am also on the same boat with you guys but with a 2 week old girl.
smile.gif

Congrats homie! Believe me its better than any sneaker pickup you will ever have!

the special edition comes with a metal lock box,duffle bag,rockstar keychain,a booklet of artwork from the game,a cd with music from the game and of course thegame itself.the game is wicked...

Very Nice Pickups Lately....Congrats On Those Unkles Up There Too
*Well Headed Down To The City Yesterday Evening To Get Things Situated With This Third Pack Release... Ended Up Being My Second $200 Package Score
smokin.gif

Also Headed Over To The Local Blockbuster I Did My PreOrder At Around Midnight And Swooped Up Something That's Gonna RUIN The Next MonthOr So Of My Life
laugh.gif

april pick ups...
(r to l)
Steel X
Infared VI
Jumpman Quick VI
Jordan Royal blue Retro I

all DS

DS Payton IV black/ grey and VVNDS Olive IX on the way....

sorry for the poor pic quailty.

UPS dropped this off at my apartment today...good looks to whoever posted about the restock...

And picked up Martin over the weekend...that show is TOO funny

sup guys,
please don´t turn this into a "I picked up GTA thread"

... got these in today (thousand thank´s Steve
wink.gif
)
5fa35f64e9a036d3ded3955f42b581006b24ce3.pjpg

...and picked up some AdiColor SuperStars for cheap last week
e2f155e43ed6964744ad078c8b75a9bb52c4918.pjpg

Originally Posted by DJanoano

not shoes but...

can't wait!

Thats a nice pick up. I jus saw the glow in the dark tour on Sunday and it was by far the best concert i have seen in a long long time. I mean it was crazyNERD and LUPE and KANYE shut it down. And then there was Rhianna but hey at least i got a bathroom break before the main event

Back
Top Bottom