*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

Originally Posted by witeout73

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

you waited 3 hrs for something that didnt sell out haha

Dude got what he wanted...who cares.
nobody
indifferent.gif

brickSB.....IM LOVIN THE NEW picture ON YOUR INFO....one of the best South Park episodes ever

Does anyone like fishsticks?..in their mouth?

NO PIC'S BUT I PICKED UP SOME DS NEW LOVE I'S, NDS FRENCHIE VII'S, AND ALLTITUDE XII'S ALL FOR 2 BILLS
pimp.gif

Some new obey, 10 deep and in4mation that I picked up from the homies store Backside(check so cal forum on updates that I do of what's new at the store)and some Marshall's polo pick-ups and a Beckham jersey.

^safari's are too dope...u got a good friend there

reminds me I need to bust these out again

nice pick-up

Originally Posted by Fuser86

Some new obey, 10 deep and in4mation that I picked up from the homies store Backside(check so cal forum on updates that I do of what's new at the store) and some Marshall's polo pick-ups and a Beckham jersey.
indifferent.gif

T-Nation.com | 12 Manliness Guidlines

2. Wearing a Sports Jersey with Beckham's name on it
Unless you live in Europe (and don't know any better), you shouldn't wear a Beckham jersey if you're older than, say, 6.

Letting a boy older than 6 wear one may affect the young man's sexual development. If you're an adult and you wear one, you can probably get a job guarding a harem.

I'm just kidding, man. Dope pickups and steals everyone!
smokin.gif

nice pickups lately everybody
curious to see hare 1's in person... anywhere in the DMV?
90's, polos, af1's and everything else

would personally take a beckham ac milan over LA galaxy... still a nice jersey tho

Back
Top Bottom