*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Stop talking we really dont care for your opinion, stop hating
indifferent.gif

i guess you bought a pair. my condolences
laugh.gif

24536d274cb88f6112b15f379a4c5943126b32c1.pjpg

MLK's dropped here today. Only 3 footlocker stores got them Australia wide! My girl waited in line and got my pair for me so a big thank you toher
wink.gif

gza ur killn it!
and pooky she's a keeper hah

nice pickups everyone i'll post mine once i get done with homework =[[

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Nice pickups everybody...

Mo,

feelin both fitteds, how was the trip?
Really dope. I should have stayed for like 5 days instead of 10. Beaches get boring eventually. I'm a city boy!

Thanx JDee and 75PC, i didnt think anyone would know what theyre are cause they arent in an orange box and released after 01......but they are def one of thelast grails i needed, i'm probably gonna cop the other pair on ebay........

M-O C....nice Angels fitted may have to cop myself

Originally Posted by T11Time

M-O C....nice Angels fitted may have to cop myself
Yes suh! I miss calling them the Los Angeles Angels without having to say 'of Anaheim'. Bought both off Lids for like $60.. because theywere doin' something like $20 off any purchase off $75 or more.

^^^Anaheim sounds weird maybe because i'm more accustomed to throwin that in front of the hockey squad

just got these from ebay: they were titled "BRAND NEW NEVER BEEN WORN" and this is what i got...

i knew i should have asked for more pictures....tell me what you guys think! im trying to get a partial refund for the freaking fraud or will file and get afull refund.
sorry for the big pictures...photobucket.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom