*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

Im not that big of a fan of retros. SOOOO

Another pair of these

And Added these

Oh Forgot to mention I Got THIS in in the mail Last Month

And Yesterday I picked up a Job in DC with
cricket_logo.gif
Great Opportunity

Yeezys are CRACK!!!!, dont see how you guys dont like em,

like i said b4, its not a shoe that everyone can pull off..

rock the right way and you should be good..

my pickup's from the last few day's

off the bay for $61 shipped
2pozj82.jpg

Talaria Boot's for $10 from the Nike Outlet
e04wom.jpg

Suede's from the Puma Outlet for $24
2dad1kn.jpg

Burberry Sunglasses for $45 from the Burberry Outlet
66vmad.jpg

Leather Polo wallet for $15 from T.J. Maxx
wmmhhz.jpg

and Protein Powder from Walmart for $15
v46t14.jpg

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Yeezys are CRACK!!!!, dont see how you guys dont like em

truthfully. be honest. how appealing would they be if kanye didn't have his hands on them? it's a glorified space boot. that strap is completely out ofplace and is godawful texture. the quality on the materials is not that spectacular. the pricepoint is ridiculous. glow in the dark is silly. you guys be superhonest here - what would this release have been like without kanye's name attached to the shoe?

i had a pair in may hands and coulda bought them for less than retail and i just laughed.

i'm not really knockin anyone that truly loves the shoe for what it looks like and the style that they wanna portray - let's just berealistic about how many people like the shoe for what it is.

imagine yourself walking into some shoe shop and seeing them on the rack - without kanye's nameattached to them. honest opinions folks.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

imagine yourself walking into some shoe shop and seeing them on the rack - without kanye's name attached to them. honest opinions folks.
I would be like this
sick.gif

real talk

The worst thing about them imo is that they are Kanye's shoe and that they are named Air Yeezys.

Shouldn't all this Yeezy conversation be in the Yeezy thread? I do believe this is the APRIL 2009 Pick-Up Thread, I myself would be temporarilydisappointed if this thread got LOCKED. Then again the MODS could just go easy on all of you and delete your posts

$62 on ebay....DS, i was surprised it came with the box, oh well another grail checked off.............

Originally Posted by tak

Shouldn't all this Yeezy conversation be in the Yeezy thread? I do believe this is the APRIL 2009 Pick-Up Thread, I myself would be temporarily disappointed if this thread got LOCKED. Then again the MODS could just go easy on all of you and delete your posts
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Yeezys are CRACK!!!!, dont see how you guys dont like em

truthfully. be honest. how appealing would they be if kanye didn't have his hands on them? it's a glorified space boot. that strap is completely out of place and is godawful texture. the quality on the materials is not that spectacular. the pricepoint is ridiculous. glow in the dark is silly. you guys be super honest here - what would this release have been like without kanye's name attached to the shoe?

i had a pair in may hands and coulda bought them for less than retail and i just laughed.

i'm not really knockin anyone that truly loves the shoe for what it looks like and the style that they wanna portray - let's just be realistic about how many people like the shoe for what it is.

Stop talking we really dont care for your opinion, stop hating
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom