April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

^ lol your avi just had to include the suns....
mad.gif
(

anyways apperently ross and marshalls close at 7 today...

2e62522efa978a6246415143c77f98cb36be4e2.pjpg
71e15ce396aa481bc38a89e119241a7f0078aad.pjpg
b2025aee24988a3d4141124902b9c716bd53f01.pjpg

264152ed98a6401d9a2d03f7bb2a98a4ae2eff0.pjpg

these pics arent mine, justposting to give you guys the product codes so next time they hit we may have a better chance

I'm bout to call Nike Find tomorrow morning and give them some CDP codes just in case we missed anything. I probably won't find anything, but it'sworth a shot. I'll post my findings tomorrow.

so what happened to the 4s and 3s? this thread has been too quiet

I use to call every few days and never hit anything I give them about 15-20 style codes and never anything

Originally Posted by purpleTc

so what happened to the 4s and 3s? this thread has been too quiet

I use to call every few days and never hit anything I give them about 15-20 style codes and never anything
No sign of 3's or 4's in here! Everyone couldve just missed them....or they will drop eventually. No one really knows.....or someoneisn't tellin
tongue.gif

I don't understand why Nike would say no phone orders on those when we had been seeing B-Grades for the last year. I remember when the Carmines popped upat Folsom and I remembered others had said that some places were not putting the entire inventory up for phone orders. So I hoped that happened and I drove outthere like the day after and was told they were all sold out except for huge sizes on the phone. Hopefully we will see some more releases. Especially 11/12. Itraded my 11's and now want a pair again. And maybe an extra in the 12's.

Tomorrow at noon Eastern time Gilt Groupe will have Ralph Lauren shoes on sale

you need a membership to purchase from Gilt Groupe

if you don't have a membership click here for an invite

orig.jpg

For cats out in the Boston area. I just scooped up the tart Air Tech Challenge II's at Expressions in Central Square for $40.

Originally Posted by DJ SNEAKERHEAD90

Nike Factory Store Apr 17 - 19 Additional 30% off men's, women's and kids apparel Additional 30% off men's, women's and kids caps Apr 23 - May 11 Ditch the Competition - customers can trade in their current base layer in order to receive 25% off a NikePro item
is that just woodbury commons? or is it all outlets? do i need a print out?

Back
Top Bottom