April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

Finishline.com has packages 3/20 , 21/2 , 15/8 and 22/1 for $199.99 and use FREESHIPPING613 for free shipping.

copped the 3/20 for $216.. damn sales tax.

Originally Posted by DimSum9

Finishline.com has packages 3/20 , 21/2 , 15/8 and 22/1 for $199.99 and use FREESHIPPING613 for free shipping.

copped the 3/20 for $216.. damn sales tax.

hopefully you receive them, i ordered a pair on 4/13 and stil no shipment email, im thinking i'll get my order cancelled.

that video of sneekgeek is horrible...its obviously a staged video to advertise for his boy......like they just have all that stuff sitting around,ssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee, first dude comes out of no where dropping mad dough on kicks, starts his little web site game, thenstarts selling shirts, now he is up on some "secret spot" its all a marketing plan......

I bet that shop has flight club prices....you are better of going to sneaker room in jersey, at least they dont stick you up on the prices.....some one checkthis place out and bring back a report...

they don't send cancellation notice? At least Eastbay does even though it was a week later and it was real disappointing.

Ontario Mills (Saturday)

Nike:
Penny 2 Orlando size 7.5 forgot the price
huarache 2k4 premium seamless 49.99 size 11
black af1 premium w/ gum bottom and grey swoosh 79.99 fsr
p-rod 2s white/red/black 69.99 scattered sizes

Nordstrom Rack:
Nike Bizness Zach Randolph PE size 10.5 forgot the price too

Finishline:
CDP I/XXII 199.99 scattered sizes

if they sellin those J's for retail then that place is real secret spot
smile.gif

but it seems like they are not sale for retail

No one is gonna b checkin out Hicksville, NY
laugh.gif

That spot was honestly weak..i've seen and know better..

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

http://www.ebates.com/rf....T8z97Ew41lGi6fpigQ%3D%3D
Sign up for ebates it works like microsoft live cashback. You get $5 for signing up but you must purchase something using ebates.com to get the $5 and you get 5% off the packages or anything else you want on finishline. They also have 3% on cashback so far i got.. 12 bucks not bad.
roll.gif

u dont need to use a refferal to get in so get that out....also live.com is like 5x as much cb only good for ndc purchases

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Have the Rejuven8's hit the outlets? I know there were a few on the hash walls but those were size 9 samples. Thanks!

Not outlets, but my Finishline has marked them all down to $39.99 (I think all but the USA ones actually). Pretty good deal and I think it's chain wide.
Go to finishline.com - there are a bunch for $39.99 in many c/ws. Also google some coupon codes. I know there is one good till next week off a$60 and a $75 purchase (like $10 off or something.)

I was able to get my USA Rejuven8s last fall for $50 at Nord Rack.

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Any Niketowns still have the PacMan shirts?
can you post a picture of this tee?
I'll post mine tonight. Its all black with the "MP" Pacquiao logo and an SF Giants logo on the left sleeve.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

http://www.ebates.com/rf....T8z97Ew41lGi6fpigQ%3D%3D
Sign up for ebates it works like microsoft live cashback. You get $5 for signing up but you must purchase something using ebates.com to get the $5 and you get 5% off the packages or anything else you want on finishline. They also have 3% on cashback so far i got.. 12 bucks not bad.
also live.com has 7-12% back on finishline. probably a better deal that way, depending on what you buy.

probably all gone now. source said CDP 11's hit some outlets. no phone orders. if you aren't near one, it isn't going to help you. check near yourlocation. may be some left scattered sizes and such. Price, $50. Source usually reliable. Anyone else confirm this aside for me?

went to the petaluma ca outlet the other day. the only noteworthy
thing i saw were the white/navy lebron v for $79.99 (too much)
in scatterred sizes

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

probably all gone now. source said CDP 11's hit some outlets. no phone orders. if you aren't near one, it isn't going to help you. check near your location. may be some left scattered sizes and such. Price, $50. Source usually reliable. Anyone else confirm this aside for me?

Your source read nt and reported back to you a few days too late.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

probably all gone now. source said CDP 11's hit some outlets. no phone orders. if you aren't near one, it isn't going to help you. check near your location. may be some left scattered sizes and such. Price, $50. Source usually reliable. Anyone else confirm this aside for me?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

QFT

at some point or another, the motorsport 23s hit the outlets. some dude on ebay selling a pair now.

vacaville:

both jordans weren't put out yet but did have placeholders for them

air jordan retro 8 99.99

aj8_wht_stlth_org.jpg

air jordan force 6 99.99

351029-161.jpg

dunks in kid sizes

^ they're just placeholders, once they put the shoes out then i'm sure they'll get the normal tags

Back
Top Bottom