April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

Stillmatic:

Woodbury gave me a 25% off the Nike Pro items card when I went to Pickup my soldiers.

other than that, I think if you went to any outlet, that would be the current promotion that was being ran.

As promised I called Nike Find to locate any of these CDPs at the outlets.

III-None
IV-None
V-None
XI-None
XII-None
XVI-None

So no luck this time. The guy I spoke to pretty much knew the deal though. He was aware of the B-Grades 11/12 that hit the outlets recently. He couldn'tremember the name of the outlet, so I said was it the one in AZ, and he wasn't sure. He said it was last week though. I hope it wasn't another locationwe missed out on. Obviously they are long gone.

Good look on that style n color code on those bgrades....I jus went to ross in newport news n they had nothing except for some fubu air max 1s
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OL WHOADIE BASTARD

Tomorrow at noon Eastern time Gilt Groupe will have Ralph Lauren shoes on sale
damn, they got some polo flip flops for $150, and that's half off! lmao. i love me some polo, but that's a little ridiculous. almost asbad as the $120 purple label white t. haha.

in case anyone else is looking for the lunar trainer's in white/volt, theres no 10.5's anywhere, or 11's since i got the last size. there is onemore size 10. PM me if u want them

southbay area heads - 1/2 cents $180? (sz 9 only), pipen 1's $99, penny 2 $99, freshwaters $139 at shieks valley fair - smalls sizes were on display
bunch of large size pacman shirts

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Have the Rejuven8's hit the outlets? I know there were a few on the hash walls but those were size 9 samples. Thanks!

Not outlets, but my Finishline has marked them all down to $39.99 (I think all but the USA ones actually). Pretty good deal and I think it's chain wide.

NYC Heads and Woodbury Shoppers: Went to Nike Outlet in Woodbury Commons and finally picked up A pair of Black Mamba Terra Humaras. Dropped 60 Bucks. They haveabout 20 pairs left in sz 10.5-13. They also have Lebron VI in the Bred colorway.

cad35e4ee913e60143de0c17a283efc6243255b.pjpg

Always Wanted these and slept on them, Nike Outlet gave me a wake up call
pimp.gif

As much as I love Humaras, I just can't get them to rock well for me. I think I'll keep trying though lol.

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Any Niketowns still have the PacMan shirts?

if you are talking about the "Pacman knows" tees, you can try your local shiekhs, i saw them there a few weeks ago.

They have a clearance sale going on you can use the link above, T-shirts are for $4 upwards, brands like LRG etc...

Use code "DIVINE20" at checkout to get $20 off your total.

Your order must be a minimum of $20 in items from Karmaloop directly for the code to work. Shipping varies but is a minimum of $5.95 I think.

Thanks to some moron who called them (Richsun33), the old code has reported to not work anymore.

However a new code "ICEYCOLD20" for $20 of a purchase of $20 or more has been reported to be working!!!

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

folsom - no bgrades at all

smh.gif
anything worth getting at folsom?

i actually havent gone in some weeks. i just called because i live too far away to go visit.
I'll be going there probably in a week or so...... (i'm posting so i remember about this thread
smile.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom