April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

went to nike leesburg outlet this past weekend..straight basura..nada
sick.gif

Anyone hit up Jeffersonville lately?..I don't want to drive an hour if they're out of the good stuff

I've got it from a good source that the Gurnee Mills store ( 847-855-0857 ) will get the Jordan XI retro b-grades from the Collezione pack tomorrowmorning. Just the XI's though, no XII's. And Nike has realized their error as well, the price will be $109.99 like most of the retros that came outearlier. Don't know if they're doing phone orders though. If you're local, I'd make the drive.

TRAINHARD for 20% off Nike Clearance
NIKESNEAKER for free shipping over $100 <<< ends 4/22

are they going to start selling as soon as they get off the truck, i am sure they have tag them and check them before putting up for sale.

Damn..i needa get on that ASAP as soon as i get done tutorin this morn..hopefully they will b doin phone orders..one size 10 is all i need..

^My boy said if u ever have another pair of carmines and are feeling generous to hit me up lol. Thanks again dmxgod.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^My boy said if u ever have another pair of carmines and are feeling generous to hit me up lol. Thanks again dmxgod.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry man..i'm keepin the B-Grade i have for the moment
smile.gif
..you need anythin for 50?

^ I told him even if you did I would keep them for myself
roll.gif
I missed out on the b-grades both times will gave the heads up smh. Not sure yet about the 50but I'll hit you up if anything. I appreciate it fam.

Back
Top Bottom