April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

Anyone who didn't vote for Bianca is sinful

142E9486-484A-42F6-AAE3-9739361F9396.gif

Yea, had the strength shows too.

Bought from the back of SLAM magazine

I had the original ones - white with red trim...purchased way before Slam magazine was ever published.

Actually received them from my friend's older brother who was an excellent soccer goalie.

Another kid about 3 years older than me who had them - he was about 6'2" and could trick dunk on a 10ft. with no shoes or socks on...he also did high jump in track :wow:

I had strength shoes in high school & could dunk on a 10ft. Can probably still grab the rim but not dunk.

I had the fastest 40 yard dash on the varsity baseball team.

Yea, had the strength shows too.

Bought from the back of SLAM magazine

I had the original ones - white with red trim...purchased way before Slam magazine was ever published.

Actually received them from my friend's older brother who was an excellent soccer goalie.

Another kid about 3 years older than me who had them - he was about 6'2" and could trick dunk on a 10ft. with no shoes or socks on...he also did high jump in track :wow:
31vOw91g1CL.jpg

:lol: @ Trick dunk

When did Rob start acting like this?

I swear this gay gimmick is fairly new (and unFunny).

But yall hype his head up so he keeps going.

Back
Top Bottom