April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

Here you go slanderallamerican. Flair is actually my favorite wrestler of all time. So try again. Why cant i have a opinion you have a opinion and we move on? I think y2j the goat you dont we get it. Stop trying to get people in here to co sign for you. Your like that dude in HS who told jokes and nobody laughed but you. Again asalaam alaikum my brother.

Here you go slanderallamerican. Flair is actually my favorite wrestler of all time. So try again. Why cant i have a opinion you have a opinion and we move on? I think y2j the goat you dont we get it. Stop trying to get people in here to co sign for you. Your like that dude in HS who told jokes and nobody laughed but you. Again asalaam alaikum my brother.
Oh now you are the victim? :smh:

I don't want to move on until you make a solid argument.

It will be good for your development as a human

Besides back then how many truly main event guys changed gimmicks totally once it was over? Those gimmicks that are real life never need to change. Minor adjustments here and there but the character stays 80 percent the same.
Don't tell "someone else" that. :lol:

Again, thanks for making sense

0BE69D25-8A38-4A1E-A2B1-AD5E8BF3E96C.gif

Another great pickup for AEW
Love how they are building their women's division with talented performers. Brandi doing an excellent job and not taking the spotlight and try to take the credit

IF you are going to discussion the BEST of ALL TIME, you better have been the Top Dude in your company for an extended time. Not giving that label to someone that barely competed on a Main Event Level. And NO, that doesn't mean you are the most TALENTED because you are Top of the Card. This conversation isn't just about TALENT, it is about being the BEST. Combination of Talent, Opportunity, Production. Jericho isn't in the running. Just stop.

Sting is my favorite, but I don't put him ahead of several guys..And he DID have one of the greatest character reinventions of all time (possibly the greatest)..And he was at 1 point the main guy for WCW..But I still won't put him ahead or on the exact same level as Austin, Hogan, Flair, and Cena..

Sting is my favorite, but I don't put him ahead of several guys..And he DID have one of the greatest character reinventions of all time (possibly the greatest)..And he was at 1 point the main guy for WCW..But I still won't put him ahead or on the exact same level as Austin, Hogan, Flair, and Cena..
Sting transformation > Jericho

For sure.

Thanks for not letting your emotions cloud your judgement Brother Case

Sting is a solid A-. I gotta put a lot of his lackluster title reign on the booking comitteec for not getting him quality new opponents. Same with Warrior even tho i always hated him.

From my time living and experiencing American Wrestling (I will miss SOMEONE)

Flair: A
Rock: A
Hogan: A
Austin: A

Undertaker: B+
HBK: B+
Bret: B+
Sting: B+
Cena: B+
Road Warriors: B+
Goldberg: B+

Jericho: B