April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

giphy.gif
3hDJyrWv_400x400.jpeg

Vince Carter reinvented himself.

Iverson didn't.

Who had a better career?

I'll wait.
Iverson changed the league and was a huge impact on the black community. I know you wont agree with me because all you can see is the negative in everything.
asalaam alaikum my brother.

Iverson changed the league and was a huge impact on the black community. I know you wont agree with me because all you can see is the negative in everything.
asalaam alaikum my brother.
:lol: @ What you typed being off the wall or something.

That is exactly why Iverson is so important.

But you missed the point :lol:

Point is, just because you reInvented yourself many times doesn't mean you are greater than all of those that didn't.

Jericho would tell you that Flair is greater than him

Point is, just because you reInvented yourself many times doesn't mean you are greater than all of those that didn't.

Jericho was never the #1 guy in any company he competed in..Therefore he can't be better than guys like Flair, Hogan, Austin, Rock, and Cena..If the whole weight (success) of the company doesn't rest on your shoulders then you were never/can never be considered the GOAT..

The point is your reaching. I think y2j the goat you dont we get it now let it go. Btw all vince did was be a dunker and volume shooter to a spot up 3 point shooter not really "reinventing" himself imo. Nig just got old. Again asalaam alaikum my brother.

The point is your reaching. I think y2j the goat you dont we get it now let it go. Btw all vince did was be a dunker and volume shooter to a spot up 3 point shooter not really "reinventing" himself imo. Nig just got old. Again asalaam alaikum my brother.
Vince Carter REinvented himself MORE than Iverson did.

THAT is the point. (which you once again missed)

JERICHO would call himself the Goat.

He might not even out rank Undertaker as greatest B+ player in WWE History

Jericho was never the #1 guy in any company he competed in..Therefore he can't be better than guys like Flair, Hogan, Austin, Rock, and Cena..If the whole weight (success) of the company doesn't rest on your shoulders then you were never/can never be considered the GOAT..
I am not even sure why @Warmachine85 can't comprehend that. :lol:

He is better off just saying he LIKES Jericho more than anyone else :lol:

So we gonna knock somebody for getting old? Yeah ok. Jericho was a high flyer/mat based. Of course he had to change his style. That should be more of a plus than a negative.

Lets not act like flair didn't have some duds in the ring. How many times did he turn on sting? Speaking of sting who else has flair put over?

Listen I love flair but we gotta give credit were credit is due Jericho the goat.
Flair NOT changing his style is due to what his INITIAL style was, not due to a lack of creativity to change his style. So again, why is FLAIR being PUNISHED for NOT changing his style?

Everyone has SOME duds, that is wrestling.

How many times did he turn on Sting? Why is that even being used as a debate point? :lol:

IF you are going to discussion the BEST of ALL TIME, you better have been the Top Dude in your company for an extended time. Not giving that label to someone that barely competed on a Main Event Level. And NO, that doesn't mean you are the most TALENTED because you are Top of the Card. This conversation isn't just about TALENT, it is about being the BEST. Combination of Talent, Opportunity, Production. Jericho isn't in the running. Just stop.

Back
Top Bottom