April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

Yo :evil::evil:
vksmamui8in21.jpg

12CBFE2D-4C65-4F89-A9D1-D94E8F1D6DA0.gif

Oh yeah. Want to update you guys. So my dad has a chance. Cancer hasn’t spread outside the liver. Suregeon thinks he can go in there and remove it. He wants to inject chemo first to try and reduce the size of the tumor so he can leave more liver leftover. Right now, there would only be 50% left. My dad needs more because he is diabetic. Basically my dad is even lucky to have a chance because most people diagnosed with this type of cancer don’t even have a chance.

Oh yeah. Want to update you guys. So my dad has a chance. Cancer hasn’t spread outside the liver. Suregeon thinks he can go in there and remove it. He wants to inject chemo first to try and reduce the size of the tumor so he can leave more liver leftover. Right now, there would only be 50% left. My dad needs more because he is diabetic. Basically my dad is even lucky to have a chance because most people diagnosed with this type of cancer don’t even have a chance.
It will all work out.

He will be fine.

That's great news, bigpat630 bigpat630 :pimp:

I'm happy for your dad, you, and the fam. Keep the spirits up and I hope your dad beats this 100%.

Prayers for your dad and family. F cancer!!

That’s great man. I hope y’all continue to get great news and everything works out for the best.

Back
Top Bottom