April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

The Man prevails over Cathy Kelley
Final Score 34-33

@dat dude chris

58A0F7DF-92AE-4C43-89FF-7596A1F5299E.gif

@D Fly

Nice of her to continue modeling for Birdie Bees maternity line

giphy.gif

That’s why I think you go with Johnny to win. And I think either in Toronto, you do another match probably an Ironman match or something between the two or do something at War Games were UDE has a way in one match to win all the gold at once. I don’t know what 3rd team you use but that be cool.

Nah Bay Bay needs this more.

He has taken L's in the damn near all of his big matches.

Actually won the NA title then went on to have a very uneventful run with said title until he lost it in a big match with Rick O'Shea.

Johnny has had his struggles too, but he overcame the ghost of Ciampa and got over not being able to win the big one.

If Cole loses at TakeOver minus whale call him extra smedium Bray.

Never understood the appeal of EC3 and that match with VD proved he ain't ****. You know it and I know it. *Shannon Sharpe voice*

Aside from @noblekane, most of us have acknowledged that while EC3 has the look and charisma he's mediocre at best as a wrestler. I memba B Sox B Sox said he would be better suited for the main roster since there is less emphasis on wrestling ability and more on "sport entertaining" but here we are.

giphy.gif

Nah Bay Bay needs this more.

He has taken L's in the damn near all of his big matches.

Actually won the NA title then went on to have a very uneventful run with said title until he lost it in a big match with Rick O'Shea.

Johnny has had his struggles too, but he overcame the ghost of Ciampa and got over not being able to win the big one.

If Cole loses at TakeOver minus whale call him extra smedium Bray.

Aside from @noblekane, most of us have acknowledged that while EC3 has the look and charisma he's mediocre at best as a wrestler. I memba B Sox B Sox said he would be better suited for the main roster since there is less emphasis on wrestling ability and more on "sport entertaining" but here we are.

Yep. He’s basically an 09-12 FCW/2000 Power Plant guy with a cool theme and charisma. This has always been the case, it’s just that Impact made him look good and made sense. Exactly why is he even called EC3 in the WWE :lol:?

The fact that he can't get on TV just means he's complete garbage. He can't wrestle, so he obviously wasn't ever going to be a great fit in NXT.

Most folks in here just think every NXT dude is entitled to success on the main roster.
But he at least has to get a chance.

You can't take someone who's main strengths are their mic skills and charisma and have them be mute and say "Welp he's not getting over!" And he only had 2 random, pointless matches with Ambrose

Nobody is saying he should be world champ tomorrow, but he should at least get TV time to prove himself instead of losing on Main Event

We've had dudes in here crying because they aren't seeing Sanity, who were jobbers when they were in NXT, on Smackdown on a weekly basis.

@bigpat630

Tried the orange vanilla Coke.

I like it. Thought those flavors wouldn't work good.

Still gotta go with original vanilla Coke.

I want to try that black cherry vanilla Coke

But he at least has to get a chance.

You can't take someone who's main strengths are their mic skills and charisma and have them be mute and say "Welp he's not getting over!" And he only had 2 random, pointless matches with Ambrose

Nobody is saying he should be world champ tomorrow, but he should at least get TV time to prove himself instead of losing on Main Event
So who should he be taking time away from then?

Back
Top Bottom