April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

I don't agree. I think non-crisp wrestling makes it more realistic. No real fight is pretty and his brawler style covers him more. The Cody/Juice match I'm with you on. Match definitely just happened to change the title. I wonder who challenges next for the US Title.

I agree about non-crisp wrestling making it more realistic..But Jericho was clunky the whole match..It seemed like he was waiting too long in between moves not because he was selling or enhancing the match, but because he couldn't figure out what to do next..Sometimes it seemed like he was lost..Cody acted the same way during his match..

Cody/Juice was a 4/10
Jericho/Naito was a 5.5/10

I agree about non-crisp wrestling making it more realistic..But Jericho was clunky the whole match..It seemed like he was waiting too long in between moves not because he was selling or enhancing the match, but because he couldn't figure out what to do next..Sometimes it seemed like he was lost..Cody acted the same way during his match..

Cody/Juice was a 4/10
Jericho/Naito was a 5.5/10

a sting fan judging Jericho/Naito at 5.5/10

:rofl:

5AE1BF2D-9605-46E3-ABCF-CDD76E5820FB.gif

010C6CE8-496E-4FCA-8BE3-2837E8644F01.gif

Jerigoat needs to comeback to the majors these minor league guys are bringing him down.

At his age and the shape he's in, Jericho can't hang with the NJPW style/wrestlers..He'd honestly be better of going with AEW (since they'll probably only put on 2 maybe 3 shows all year)..

Man I hope Undisputed Era is booked well on the main roster
It will be interesting to see. They aren't on the level of a group like the Shield, but they're on an entirely different level than a group like Sanity. Maybe closer to The Wyatt Family when they first came up?

It will be interesting to see. They aren't on the level of a group like the Shield, but they're on an entirely different level than a group like Sanity. Maybe closer to The Wyatt Family when they first came up?

They have four guys, none of them over 6ft tall, none of them over 205lbs. They are dead on arrival as long as Vince holds the books.

Back
Top Bottom