April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

17b.gif

Mic skills + built-in fanbase. Is the IC titles and tag titles for them as a group really that farfetched?

If all we are talking about are IC title reigns then sure, I can see that for Big Adam Cole.

Honestly, I’m not even sure if undisputed will get a tag title run. You think they should, but then they end up giving the titles to some **** like Bobby Roode and chad gable :lol:

If all we are talking about are IC title reigns then sure, I can see that for Big Adam Cole.

Honestly, I’m not even sure if undisputed will get a tag title run. You think they should, but then they end up giving the titles to some **** like Bobby Roode and chad gable :lol:

If they go to SD maybe.

At least Gable and Roode are talented, they're just really misused. A better example would be the B Team. Man that was awful

Back
Top Bottom