April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

But then again, I am speaking to a group of people that also blame Cena for the burials of Rusez/Bray and Orton for Kofi's previous push getting halted.

So we will not agree on this either.
143695.jpg

I meant details like, for what promotion, what opponent, where at, how much are tickets, what day..That sorta stuff.
I was watching a interview with animal and he was talking about how i think it was Jim Crockett came to him about sting and how he feels about bringing him in and does he he have a problem with him wearing face paint. Imma see if i can find it.

Influence is a hellva drug but i get your point agree to disagree
You disagree that Vince calls the shots?

Nobody here knows the level of influence any wrestler has over Vince.

But we DO know Vince calls THE shots.

So Orton and Cena burrying people is pure speculation.

Vince making decisions isn't

You disagree that Vince calls the shots?

Nobody here knows the level of influence any wrestler has over Vince.

But we DO know Vince calls THE shots.

So Orton and Cena burrying people is pure speculation.

Vince making decisions isn't
Naw im saying people can come to any boss in life and influence his decision making decisions. If that makes sense.

Naw im saying people can come to any boss in life and influence his decision making decisions. If that makes sense.
And those that WANT to believe Orton is responsible for halting Kofi's push are ASSUMING the amount of influence that Orton had over Vince.

There is no way to know to the extent his words to Vince (which nobosy has ever even proven in ANY of these convos) played into halting his push.

The only thing we know is Vince gets the last word.

Back
Top Bottom