April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

Finally got my GRAIL :nthat: B Sox B Sox @22stylez

rr-q0v6H 2.jpg

vt7N1YZJ.jpg

FarrakhanAllAmerican said: WHERE would you WEAR all that stuff man

wait for it.

forget about jobbing on the main roster, undisputed era jobbing down at nxt :lol:
i mean...enhancing talent

Great idea in theory, but one of the WWE’s calling cards they love to hold on to is the fact that they don’t have an off-season , unlike other sports. They constantly push that “we perform over 300 days a year with NO rest” thing.

I think he is saying each wrestler works 9 months

Those 9 months wouldn't all fall in line as the SAME 9 months.

So WWE could still have a 12 month touring circus

Me and my wrestling buddies (not the damn toy) had a great discussion about this today.

Can we really blame vince tho? Its easy to just put it all on him but what about his enablers. If more than one person at a time stands up to him instead of being scaried maybe something could be done.

We all know you go against him you get fired but if his whole management team did its at the same time he couldnt possible fire them all right?

This is kinda what happened with George Lucas and the Star Wars prequels. The OG trilogy had Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, and Mark Hamill who would all stand up and say "no, my character wouldn't do this," or "this dialogue is dumb" and he actually listened. With the prequels, aside from Ewan McGregor, you had a bunch of new-ish actors who wouldn't dare question almighty George, and we got stuck with 3 horrible movies. Seems like nobody questions Vince, or if they do, they get in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom