April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

:smh: Damn, everybody has the #OPInfluence bug. Is anyone here NOT under the influence?

tenor.gif

Yeah. I wish there was more sticking thumbs in the anuses of masked Asian men in the WWE.
Really?

84346146.jpg

ujbAyzJ.jpg

Though he wanted to be a pro wrestler but his father did not allow it but eventually
let him into the business as a ring announcer to substitute for the ailing older guy that sr. used?
Cool. THanks for the correction.

I figured he never liked them since he didn't watch sports as an adult

If Ronda’s being “edgy” wtf is Becky doin?
Being corny......

Really?

84346146.jpg

ujbAyzJ.jpg

Though he wanted to be a pro wrestler but his father did not allow it but eventually
let him into the business as a ring announcer to substitute for the ailing older guy that sr. used?

Sgt. Slaughter Reveals That Vince McMahon Once Wrestled In A Mask

“Vince never was able to become a wrestler, his father wanted him to be behind the microphone, so he could control things a little better," Slaughter stated. "One night we were driving in the car together and he says, 'One thing I miss Sarge is getting in the ring.' I asked him if he wants to get in the ring, he says yes, so I tell him to go put a mask on one night when we have a smaller event and I'll wrestle you. So we did, and it wasn't the funnest time of my life, but we got it done."

Vince was simply a young man that didn't like sports, so many things that make sense to us have never resonated with dude.

I also wish I could see how great that product could be without his immaturity.
Me and my wrestling buddies (not the damn toy) had a great discussion about this today.

Can we really blame vince tho? Its easy to just put it all on him but what about his enablers. If more than one person at a time stands up to him instead of being scaried maybe something could be done.

We all know you go against him you get fired but if his whole management team did its at the same time he couldnt possible fire them all right?

Me and my wrestling buddies (not the damn toy) had a great discussion about this today.

Can we really blame vince tho? Its easy to just put it all on him but what about his enablers. If more than one person at a time stands up to him instead of being scaried maybe something could be done.

We all know you go against him you get fired but if his whole management team did its at the same time he couldnt possible fire them all right?
giphy.gif

His company.

He makes the (corny) calls.

He gets the blame.

The troops act according to the culture that the boss sets.

His company.

He makes the (corny) calls.

He gets the blame.

The troops act according to the culture that the boss sets.

tumblr_inline_p7jvev54BC1qm6acw_540.gif

But then again, I am speaking to a group of people that also blame Cena for the burials of Rusez/Bray and Orton for Kofi's previous push getting halted.

So we will not agree on this either.

Back
Top Bottom