Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

That's really not a good deal, those IXs aren't worth $100
man I remember the days when few shoes, if any, were $100 at the outlets. It really is a retail store now and the sad part is everyone fell for it
mean.gif

Got my pair from Villa already. Fresh box, fresh paper, and fresh shoes lol. I love how they keep their store and warehouse inventory different so you know it's getting shipped from the warehouse where you get a pair that hasn't been touched or tried on. Glad to have a double pair and I rarely get doubles of any shoe.

Last edited:
Fresh box, fresh paper, and fresh shoes lol. I love how they keep their store and warehouse inventory different so you know it's getting shipped from the warehouse where you get a pair that hasn't been touched or tried on.

Very happy to hear this. Can't wait to get my fresh pair. So glad I was able to get this deal. Thanks again to the NTer who shared. You know who you are. :nthat:

What would make you say that?I also own both and imo aquas are better.The only noticeable difference to me is the quality of materials.

On feet the Chromes just pop more. The grey on the Aqua's just don't make the shoe look as good on feet. The shoe has too much going on. The chrome's look so butta on feet. And the colors mesh perfectly on the shoe. Now the 2007 Aqua's can go against the 2015 chrome. And that 23 on the 2015 chrome strap and chrome buckle>>>> 23 on the Aqua strap and black buckle.

Last edited:
On feet the Chromes just pop more. The grey on the Aqua's just don't make the shoe look as good on feet. The shoe has too much going on. The chrome's look so butta on feet. And the colors mesh perfectly on the shoe. Now the 2007 Aqua's can go against the 2015 chrome. And that 23 on the 2015 chrome strap and chrome buckle>>>> 23 on the Aqua strap and black buckle.
kinda agree with this. While the Grey on the Aquas makes it look closer to the OG, I don't think it's a good look in terms of aesthetics. I don't own either pair as I don't care much for 8s but I've seen both in person and if given the choice I'd go with Chromes

Last edited:
I can agree with both of your opinions about the color scheme but the quality of the aquas is better just my opinion though.If you get a nice off color purple polo and some black jeans for the aquas everything pops.

Last edited:
I can agree with both of your opinions about the color scheme but the quality of the aquas is better just my opinion though.If you get a nice off color purple polo and some black jeans for the aquas everything pops.
quality's the same. held both in hand this past weekend. 

Not the same

One is nubuck(Chromes)
and one is durabuck(Aquas)

I have both

Aqua's have nicer material imo. But the chrome's look physically more pleasing to the eye on feet. Chromes have this ashy suede like material. Aqua's have a smoother material. So it all depends on what you look for in a shoe, the physical appearance (chromes) or the material (aqua's).

Last edited:
Got my daughter a pair for xmas was checkin em out and noticed JB cheaped out on the toddler sz. No laces.

Yeah. There's several toddler models that only use a Velcro strap, I believe 8s and 11s have always had It. My lil man had the Bordeaux 7s from few yrs ago which was also laceless.

Back
Top Bottom