Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

And your thoughts?
Aqua's definitely better quality. Chromes feels like Nubuck felt as compared to the Aqua's. The chromes were pretty ashy looking too. Should've been $140 like before. I'd wear as an every day shoe

Last edited:
I flourished this christmas...my girl got em for me. Glad that everybody and anybody that wanted them got em either for retail or lower with ease.

Last edited:
just grabbed the last aqua 8 in my size from my local HOH. I must say I'm pretty happy with them :D

quality is on point :smokin

NDC still got them, my Footaction still got them #WATTBA same with chromes [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Took mine back 2 hibbets today that 55 dollars back from the ruvilla hookup felt so sweet

Last edited:
I wore my 2007's yesterday so many people said how much they liked my 2007 Aqua's over the 2015's. Even guys at the shoe stores.

Been really contemplating getting these. They are pretty much gone around me so it's online at this point.

Been really contemplating getting these. They are pretty much gone around me so it's online at this point.

You won't be disappointed. One of the very best retros done, at least closer to the OG's.

Thx. I'm not tripping about the OG stuff to be honest. I just like the shape and the darker black of the suede that they seem to have. The 07 retros.... The suede JB used back then would have a grey hue to them IMO. Hard to explain

Thx. I'm not tripping about the OG stuff to be honest. I just like the shape and the darker black of the suede that they seem to have. The 07 retros.... The suede JB used back then would have a grey hue to them IMO. Hard to explain

I know what you're talking about. Just saw Aqua's and Chrome's today. Both are nice. I may pick up Chrome's for the low later on. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom