Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

That explains why Christiana's villa didn't have any when I was there yesterday :lol:

Walked in villa today and seemed like everything was on sale. Retro Jay's (3c-3.5y) 1,4,5,6,7 and 8 from $30-60

Youth and men's kicks $75-140. Ended up grabbing them glory timbs for $140 or $150

Yup. They had some stuff at the villa I was at like the 3 peat 8s for $140 but def no aquas unfortunately. Probably a good thing anyways because I'm going poor from too many purchases.

I'd seen the Aqua's for $150 yesterday @ the Villa by my job. I didn't ask for my size though. If they would've had it I mostly certainly would've bought them on impulse "just cause..."

Funny story, I was looking through my local cl and saw some aquas in my size and I was thinking bout doubling up. Dude said he wanted$240 or trades.I offere my sports blue 6s and I'd add a lil cash. He came back with the 6s and $100! Haha so I offered my extra pair of oreos and he came back with the 6s, 4s and cash! Wtf! I asked if he knew aquas were being heavily discounted, which he refused to believe. Then, he went on to tell me the sports blue were a" resell flop but the oreos were a good shoe but he wasn't a reseller"

Funny story, I was looking through my local cl and saw some aquas in my size and I was thinking bout doubling up. Dude said he wanted$240 or trades.I offere my sports blue 6s and I'd add a lil cash. He came back with the 6s and $100! Haha so I offered my extra pair of oreos and he came back with the 6s, 4s and cash! Wtf! I asked if he knew aquas were being heavily discounted, which he refused to believe. Then, he went on to tell me the sports blue were a" resell flop but the oreos were a good shoe but he wasn't a reseller"
6s, 4s AND cash?! Lololol! Is there a gold bar in those 8s he's selling? I don't even know why you would add cash on top of the Sport Blue 6s. I think their value is probably about equal.

Need to post on your local CL that Aqua 8s are available everywhere to have this re seller eat his loss money lol

I went down a half size. My true size had heel slippage.

Had some heel slip in Aquas but the same happened with my Suns 8, I started to return for a .5 down but after wearing the Suns un-strapped I noticed my toe kept touching the front of the shoe so I think if anybody goes tts on Aquas and they like some toe room then they should be okay.

Had some heel slip in Aquas but the same happened with my Suns 8, I started to return for a .5 down but after wearing the Suns un-strapped I noticed my toe kept touching the front of the shoe so I think if anybody goes tts on Aquas and they like some toe room then they should be okay.

You're right. TTS you will have a bit of toe room. My half size down is a snug fit(glove-like). I won't be lacing them so they won't slip like my true size.

You're missions were annoying in San Andreas

Anyone think its worth for me to even try selling my worn 2007 pair?

Seeing on eBay going for 150 max on a worn shoe but mostly less than a 100.

Anyone think its worth for me to even try selling my worn 2007 pair?
Seeing on eBay going for 150 max on a worn shoe but mostly less than a 100.
I was thinking about doing the same once I got my 2015s. But after seeing how these are sitting I don't think I'll bother trying to sell my 07s. If I do, I'll sell for at least 100 for some extra cash if I need it.

Someone would. theres always that one person that perfers the 2007 because the grey area of the 2015 was too grey. plus they may want to stand out if they go with the 2007. it all depends on the condition

Still need to pick these up. I got the chromes and ds playoffs last week. Just need the aquas to finish off..
On a side note i picked up some 07 playoffs from cl for 65 in very good condition. Gotta say i like the 07 material better

Back
Top Bottom