Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

It's weird when people say they are supposed to be worn strapped, when they have straps are meant to be Un strapped in the first place lol.

I strap my 8's, just like I tie all of my laces. Whatever anyone else does however, with his/her shoes, is his/her business, and really doesn't concern me in the slightest.

Last edited:
Aquas are finally starting to dry up. Was very surprised these sat as long as they did before fully selling out (almost 5 months).

Only shoes I wear unstrapped are AF1s. Everything else are strapped.

Aquas are finally starting to dry up. Was very surprised these sat as long as they did before fully selling out (almost 5 months).
I still can't comprehend it... so many people have told me they think they're ugly...
theyre not ugly. i just dont like that the panels on the medial side collapse so easily and fold outwards. looks like i got fat feet that dont fit the kicks lol. but theyre beautiful. i love em.

Last edited:

I still can't comprehend it... so many people have told me they think they're ugly...

theyre not ugly. i just dont like that the panels on the medial side collapse so easily and fold outwards. looks like i got fat feet that dont fit the kicks lol. but theyre beautiful. i love em.
pic?

pic?
u can only see what im talking about when on feet. and i havent worn em in weeks. theyre probably at the bottom of 1 of many shoe towers lol the next time i wear em i will take a pic if i remember

If they're gone now, then they son's quicker than the 07 pair. Them shoes sat into 2008

Back
Top Bottom