Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

nike still has pairs. lord knows when they will release them tho. i mean, im thinking itll be around a time when nike wants to boost sales at the end of a quarter.

that could be anywhere from a month or so or over 12 months... i mean, last month or so, we had the sport blue 6s and infrared 10s hit outlets.... that was over a year after they originally dropped. nike really held on to the products for that long and they were A grades.
Wish my outlet got that kind of stuff :smh: but then again them getting the shoes wouldn't mean that they'd be on discount :lol:

Last edited:
Picked up the Chromes with for the $150 for Villa. Wish I could've gotten the Aquas as well and i've been hoping they'd do a sale like that again.

Picked up the Chromes with for the $150 for Villa. Wish I could've gotten the Aquas as well and i've been hoping they'd do a sale like that again.

I got the Chromes as well but really regret not picking up the Aquas.. Those Villa online sales are odd.

Also, idk how some local spots have these on discount meanwhile there is literally nowhere online to pick them up at that rate... I'm still holding out hope these will hit outlets like Bord 7s did.

Been meaning to scoop a pair of these. There were other shoes on my radar from November - February that took priority over these so I held off. Luckily, nothing really on my radar in the month of March, soo.....
View media item 1943677Now I just gotta hope those rumored 750s aren't dropping on 3/18. :lol:

Last edited:
They were 150 on OSLife and END (where I scooped) but both didn't last more than 5 hours

Ended up caving and using the eBay coupon to get these down to $158 shipped... I have up on Villa putting these on sale for $150 again.

Finally copped less than retail. Not as good as those of u that paid 150. For 180 shipped I'm happy
All that matters is that you're happy man 
smokin.gif
 congrats on the pickup.

Last edited:
nike still has pairs. lord knows when they will release them tho. i mean, im thinking itll be around a time when nike wants to boost sales at the end of a quarter.

that could be anywhere from a month or so or over 12 months... i mean, last month or so, we had the sport blue 6s and infrared 10s hit outlets.... that was over a year after they originally dropped. nike really held on to the products for that long and they were A grades.

how much they go for?

how much they go for?
6s like 280
10s like 200

Back
Top Bottom