Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

These were my first j's when I was 7. They will always be important to me. Im going to unds mine as soon as this snow melts.

Last edited:
Still need these :smh:

Should I even bother searching the outlets at this point? :rolleyes

I'd say it's probably not worth going on a outlet scavenger hunt for these.. Resale or bust at this point (and I can't imagine resale is THAT bad rn but it will surely get worse the longer you wait).

Last edited:
I wear these recklessly when i do but I don't wear too often. The lack of a legit box makes me care less for them I think.

They still look fresh, 8's are becoming new favorite J. Looking forward to that "Undefeated" colorway.

^^agreed! They've never quite nailed the "vibe" of the original 1993 with either retro. I had the 2007, and while it stomped the 2013 (or 2012?) pair, it lacked a lot lol

With the take flights and alternate 8s coming out I'm sure we'll get these soon.

Hopefully they bless us with the OG style box too :smokin

Yea look at the height and slope of those OGs.

Playoff 8s were what starting me on Js as a kid. And why they are my fav retro.

Whoever posted the pic of fc having a 7.5 for $22 I appreciate it. Ordered them and they shipped for $33.

wonder if they are gonna honor that :nerd:

I ordered yesterday and received shipping confirmation in two hours after placing the order. Tracking says it was picked up yesterday and being delivered today but has yet to moved from Brooklyn.

I have a feeling it's going to "get lost in transit" :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom