Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

I've been waiting for them to drop below a $100, will then buy a pair or two. First Jordan that I ever purchased with my own money in high school.

Just received my pair :D

View media item 2297787
I'm a size 8.5 in VIIIs but these actually fit :smokin

Last edited:
:wow: at those comeups holy wow.

I'd triple up on a pair at that price.

Were they DS?

Looks like they fixed the error. Seems someone forgot to enter a 0 when they added these to site.

Props to FC for honoring the price :lol:

Last edited:
My true size has always been 8.5 pre-remastered, now I go up .5 size because of the extra padding. These don't have the OD padding though.

I don't know wtf is up with those TB3s from last year :x I might have to pick up a size 9.5 :rolleyes

These aquas feel like a size 8 though so idk if I'll be able to use a wearable shoe tree. It's either I'll keep them or flip them for $150 (quick cash) to a consign shop n grab my true size.

Last edited:
:wow: at those comeups holy wow.

I'd triple up on a pair at that price.

Were they DS?

Looks like they fixed the error. Seems someone forgot to enter a 0 when they added these to site.

Props to FC for honoring the price :lol:

Yup, DS. I took the picture after I unlaced them to try them on.

I think it was only two pairs marked at $22 though which the other guy scooped. Right place, right time I guess :lol:

FC stupid I copped GR SB Blazers for $15 when it was a glitch and they cancelled my order. That was like 6-8 years ago but what gives

Regret not having these.  Had the originals when I was a kid.  Still own a 2007 but don't wear due to paint cracking that I know will happen.  One of the best Air Jordans colorways ever.

Regret not having these.  Had the originals when I was a kid.  Still own a 2007 but don't wear due to paint cracking that I know will happen.  One of the best Air Jordans colorways ever.
resell is still good for these

Back
Top Bottom