Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Hey I'm looking to buy the 2015 aqua 8, do you know how they fit in general and how they fit compared to the new bred 4's?

I don't have the Bred 4s but I have the Aquas. They fit true for me. My only complaint is the insole. Its just cardboard or whatever underneath and I would recommend a replacement there.

Hey I'm looking to buy the 2015 aqua 8, do you know how they fit in general and how they fit compared to the new bred 4's?
Man I got skinny *** feet. So with that all I can say is I wear a size 11 comfortably in every Jordan they make. To ME true to your size.

The traction of the 8 is awsome. Fit one of the best true to size.
You can destroy the cardboard but the comfort is not better.
They are a little bit lighter than the 4's BC.
Under the cardboard, you discover the uncapsulated air sole unit, it is finally a full lenght uncapsulated air sole unit which is a really bad cushioning.
I think you can try to sand the black outsole, not under but on the side, because it is really hard and heavy, and maybe the purple to give them the OG way.
I know i'm crazy and it takes an enormous among of time, but maybe it is for the best!
I was also thinking to destroy the uncapsulated air unit with a soldering iron to insert a zoom bag maybe the 32 zoom bag, and same thing in the forefoot!
With all that you have the OG 8!

Thanks guys I got a pair and and very happy with it!

42-ECF156-1-BF9-40-F2-9-FA3-78-E7-D7-EC3-EB6.jpg

Also I read on google a thumbs width is ideal space in the front of the shoe , is that accurate for you?

Thanks guys I got a pair and and very happy with it!

42-ECF156-1-BF9-40-F2-9-FA3-78-E7-D7-EC3-EB6.jpg

Also I read on google a thumbs width is ideal space in the front of the shoe , is that accurate for you?
Yes thumbs width is usually the general rule of thumb... lol

But yeah thats why I figured a lot of people have sizing issues. They are used to some fitting them snug/just right which may be a smidge of space. Then a different model may fit snugger becuase of shape then they go up a half or whole size.

Wow those are nice. Funny how JB was able to capture the white grey edging perfectly on these.
Off topic but what do you think of the Black and gold dmp 14s ds for 185 American? Found em at my local consignment shop cause they only sell as a pack on stock x. Also would you know if they run true to size

The traction of the 8 is awsome. Fit one of the best true to size.
You can destroy the cardboard but the comfort is not better.
They are a little bit lighter than the 4's BC.
Under the cardboard, you discover the uncapsulated air sole unit, it is finally a full lenght uncapsulated air sole unit which is a really bad cushioning.
I think you can try to sand the black outsole, not under but on the side, because it is really hard and heavy, and maybe the purple to give them the OG way.
I know i'm crazy and it takes an enormous among of time, but maybe it is for the best!
I was also thinking to destroy the uncapsulated air unit with a soldering iron to insert a zoom bag maybe the 32 zoom bag, and same thing in the forefoot!
With all that you have the OG 8!
The OG did not have Zoom air.

The OG did not have Zoom air.
Oh!!! your base of knowledge is obviously very extensive. I must for the moment take the time to applause.
Yes i know it man don’t worry about that.
But find me a shoe with an air sole unit today. And i think it is easier to insert a zoom. But of course if i would be delighted if i could insert an air sole unit.

But, about my 8’s knowledge, please, it is my favorite Jordan of all time, and i deconstructed the OG when i was young.

Oh!!! your base of knowledge is obviously very extensive. I must for the moment take the time to applause.
Yes i know it man don’t worry about that.
But find me a shoe with an air sole unit today. And i think it is easier to insert a zoom. But of course if i would be delighted if i could insert an air sole unit.

But, about my 8’s knowledge, please, it is my favorite Jordan of all time, and i deconstructed the OG when i was young.
Whose mans

Back
Top Bottom