Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

not sure why i put these off for so long, but i was finally able to snag
B4B63151-CC1B-49A9-A9D6-9EFF75BADB8E.jpeg

...and complete my “childhood trinity” of my first jays...3 straight bday presents from moms&pops since my bday is in february and close to all star weekend when these originally released #nostalgia
329A8125-9E53-4941-BC4F-90E26FBFB08B.jpeg

Last edited:
not sure why i put these off for so long, but i was finally able to snag
B4B63151-CC1B-49A9-A9D6-9EFF75BADB8E.jpeg

...and complete my “childhood trinity” of my first jays...3 straight bday presents from moms&pops since my bday is in february and close to all star weekend when these released #nostalgia
329A8125-9E53-4941-BC4F-90E26FBFB08B.jpeg

Bruh I'm literally about to pull the trigger on Aquas this Friday and then in the next few checks cop the Bordeaux & Hares. Then it all comes down to waiting for numbers 2, 3, 5, 6, & 8 to release the white counterparts and to remaster the OG colorways. I'm only sticking to a two pair max. Not gonna try to get all the colors lol I need Bugs Bunny VIII, White Cement III, Fire red V, Infrared VI, and the white/red IIs and I'm golden off these runs of Jordan's.

Bruh I'm literally about to pull the trigger on Aquas this Friday and then in the next few checks cop the Bordeaux & Hares. Then it all comes down to waiting for numbers 2, 3, 5, 6, & 8 to release the white counterparts and to remaster the OG colorways. I'm only sticking to a two pair max. Not gonna try to get all the colors lol I need Bugs Bunny VIII, White Cement III, Fire red V, Infrared VI, and the white/red IIs and I'm golden off these runs of Jordan's.
lol dude that's basically my collection.....models 1-14 (models during his bulls years), in og colorways that i personally like. 1s, 3s, and 4s i went crazy with, but i have at least 1 of each model and some i have 2.

i really want fire red 4s, and i might swap out old releases for eventual new ones, but my collection is basically a wrap.

I just scored a DS pair of aquas for $200 on ebay.. can’t wait for em to get here. One of my favorites finally adding to the collection! My inventory gonna grow quite a bit here with the ray allen 7s and the reflections of a champ pairs coming up.

Just need Bordeaux and Hares and I can close off on OG remasters for now.
II: Need a White/Red remaster.
III: Black Cement attained, Need a legit White Cement remaster, no gimmicks
(I hope Aquamanjay's predictions were right for 2020 R.I.P)
IV: Done (White Cement & Black Cement attained)
V: Black metallics attained, need either fire red V's to be remastered.
(Hope Aquamanjay's predictions are right as well)
VI: Infrared VI's attained need a white infrared remaster.
VII: Bordeaux & Hare. Coming soon
VIII: Aqua's attained, need a Bugs Bunny remaster.

20190529_060334.jpg

Just need Bordeaux and Hares and I can close off on OG remasters for now.
II: Need a White/Red remaster.
III: Black Cement attained, Need a legit White Cement remaster, no gimmicks
(I hope Aquamanjay's predictions were right for 2020 R.I.P)
IV: Done (White Cement & Black Cement attained)
V: Black metallics attained, need either fire red V's to be remastered.
(Hope Aquamanjay's predictions are right as well)
VI: Infrared VI's attained need a white infrared remaster.
VII: Bordeaux & Hare. Coming soon
VIII: Aqua's attained, need a Bugs Bunny remaster.

20190529_060334.jpg

They look great. Can’t wait for my pair.

A funny thing was I absolutely hated this shoe in 1993 (loved the playoff though), I thought the colorway was over the top in every way but now I love it. Have for quite a while it’s one of those shoes that had to grow on me. Definitely my favorite 8.

Quality is on point on these but I like the 07s better... Not feeling the light gray or the glitter... But going to keep em just cuz I love them and sold my 07 pair due to paint chipping and copping these... Only had two OGs as a kid first was Carmine's and second was these cuz both were on sale even though not my first choice... But these will always be special for me..

I kinda did like the dark grey on 07 but the lighter grey is certainly more true to the og. For those that copped the 15’s and wear them do these have the same paint chipping issues that the 07 did?

Back
Top Bottom