Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

IMO 8s never had a chance to cook.When the white/red 8s dropped in early 1993 they (at the time) looked just like the  Hares and Cardinal 7s that came out a few months earlier. 7s were still very popular from the dream team domination buzz. The confusing thing about that marketing plan is that Warner BrothersXJordan commercials were running for both models at this time. I can remember watching SNICK seeing a AJ7 one commercial break then seeing a AJ8 commercial minutes later. Also at this time in 1993 Huraches and Barkleys were more popular Nike models than Air Jordan. Air Max Force and Air Max 93 were the "expensive/show off" then. The Air Raids were a more affordable choice also. Playoff 8s sold well but I clearly remember Aquas sitting all the way until 1994. Jordan IXs came out in fall of 93 and the 8s time in the sun was done like that.
I remember back in 93 I had the OG BLK Charcoals and my best friend next door neighbor came outside with the aqua 8s. I was so jealous that I didnt get them first. Then, a kid at school also got the aqua 8s.

My mom took me to the mall, and like AN IDIOT, I chose to get some PAYLESS VOIT GOLD SERIES sneakers because they had a big air bubble on the back lol.

I wouldnt get my hands on a pair of aqua 8s until I copped off Flightclub back in 2010.

I would be happy to get them on Black Friday. But I honestly rather grab the 07' pair and touch up the paint.

Since November is the release for these (BF) I wanna rock my DS '07 pair but don't want them too chip and then be all butt hurt. But I also wanna wait too rock tel the BF

pair releases too compare hand-n-hand too. Hmmmmm wut 2 do? Most likely midsole is gonna chip and I don't know anyone around here who can repaint/restore kicks.

I've kept em put away this long I guess I can wait a lil longer.

Since November is the release for these (BF) I wanna rock my DS '07 pair but don't want them too chip and then be all butt hurt. But I also wanna wait too rock tel the BF

pair releases too compare hand-n-hand too. Hmmmmm wut 2 do? Most likely midsole is gonna chip and I don't know anyone around here who can repaint/restore kicks.

Just wear the shoes.

^lol thank you what are you waiting for?

Let me guess u wanna be fly on armageddon day

Last edited:
I WANT 3 pairs (something I've never done) this is my all time favorite pair of Jordans and I need another pair or two or three idc idc idc :wow: :\ :D

It was all in due time when they were going to release these again. i gaurantee you'll see more of these aqua viii's in the market soon enough.

Cannot wait to add these Aqua's to the rest of the 8's I've been able to pick up. I remember being a young buck and seeing my friends come into class wearing these and the playoffs often. Have been lucky enough to get those Bugs / playoffs but I'm glad I held off for the aquas. Has it been confirmed if these will release solo or if they will be part of a pack?

Why would the aquas be in a pack?

Once upon a time the aquas and the grapes in a pack would've been special...

Along with the Loch Ness monster known as the slam dunk pack :smh:

Yeah and once upon a time packs were 295(6/11 DMP) and 310(All packs after DMP till 2009)

they are probably going to chip easily since they have been ds so long. if it's your thing to keep kicks for the hell of it that you don't wear, I would just hold them DS forever. just wait for these and rock the hell out of them. if you went 7 years without using them what's another 10 months lol. you know you have them so there's no reason to try and stunt on people that are anticipating the release

Last edited:

I'd like an aqua/fire pack. Maybe not fire 5s but a new colorway on the 8 or a black fire 5

Hopefully they bring both back!!!

I need a few more pairs already....
Hopefully you learn how to properly secure the shoe by then too! lol jp but in all honesty 8s look garbage when they're aren't strapped up. I don't get how people think that looks better but it is what it is

Back
Top Bottom