Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Does UPS have longer delivery days?

My package is supposed to arrive today but nothing yet (9:14pm PST (

Am I the only fruitcake here who sits them out in the room 1st weekend they drop and stare at em like art? I rock em but I truly do dig certain models.
my unc 1s haven't been put away yet
laugh.gif

Wore mine to the gym this morning, squats, leg press, and standing calf raises... got a few toe creases but the midsole paint seems to be extremely durable, hopefully it holds up because I remember my 07s cracked pretty quickly.

Well if yours does crack; don't you come in here complaining about your midsole troubles since you're doing all that in them :lol: hell after doing those types of excercises in them I'd expect some paint cracking eventually, regardless of durability lol

Well if yours does crack; don't you come in here complaining about your midsole troubles since you're doing all that in them :lol: hell after doing those types of excercises in them I'd expect some paint cracking eventually, regardless of durability lol
:lol: I'm trying to punish em quick while they're still on NDC and I can swap em out for a replacement in case they are brittle but I think I'm just gonna double up since they're holding up so well. I figured leg day would be a good test and put a few weeks worth of casual wear on em in a few hours

Last edited:
These things are tanks. 5 wears in and no cracking yet.
Leg day yesterday, wore em for the rest of the day running around, then 20 minutes on the treadmill this morning with no signs of cracking... if these crack it's gonna take a long time. Great quality on these despite people crying over "strap thickness" :lol:

Leg day yesterday, wore em for the rest of the day running around, then 20 minutes on the treadmill this morning with no signs of cracking... if these crack it's gonna take a long time. Great quality on these despite people crying over "strap thickness" :lol:

You know it's not a JB release if people aren't complain about something :lol:

I haven't wore mines yet, but I can tell the midsole is made out of a different material then the 07 release. It seems like it's a sturdier midsole this time around. I'm not pleased with the price of these shoes, but the quality is very very good on this shoe. No complaints what so ever. You can tell they used better materials because these shoes seem more heavier, also..

Received mine yesterday. Not feeling the grey. Think I'm gonna send em back. [emoji]128546[/emoji]

I was debating to wait to pick these up since I had a feeling I could get them for under retail. Oh well, I love this shoe so no worries. I will wait a bit for the chrome pair though. If these are getting marked down, there is no way those don't.

Back
Top Bottom