Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

8s have NEVER had the hype levels 11s have had though (and I personally prefer wearing 8s over 11s).
that's bedside the point. The point is folks claim to hate glitter on the aquas but buy the 11s with glitter. It still makes no sense even if the 11s are more hyped. If I don't like glittery shoes I won't buy any glittery shoes

that's bedside the point. The point is folks claim to hate glitter on the aquas but buy the 11s with glitter. It still makes no sense even if the 11s are more hyped. If I don't like glittery shoes I won't buy any glittery shoes

Don't start bringing logic into these forums....:wow:

What makes it worse is these always had that glitter, so if you like this color scheme it's the only option outside of customizing.

outlet sold out of the 8s. didnt get the full shipment in so heres hoping my 10.5 is in that . really would like the double up

aquas were at the outlet by me this last weekend.  size 8 and 12 only....like 20 pairs total.  i think marked down to $140.  I got my aquas a while ago and would have doubled up but size 14 at outlets are hard to come by.  these were my first pair of jordans when i was a kid in second grade....my grandma bought them for me randomly.  i still have one shoe from that original pair.  i wore them into the ground as a second grader and have no idea why i only saved one shoe.

Man, these aqua's are dope! But I still can't pull the trigger at $140. Still too much for me for a pair of shoes. 

Deer park outlets on LI have them for 140, grabbed a 10.5, not sure what sizes they have left you could probably call and ask they had them all in the back.

Man, these aqua's are dope! But I still can't pull the trigger at $140. Still too much for me for a pair of shoes. 
why are you even on NT? How is $140 too much? That's how much Jordan's retailed 9 years ago. People dream of finding Aqua's for that price. Are you trolling?

why are you even on NT? How is $140 too much? That's how much Jordan's retailed 9 years ago. People dream of finding Aqua's for that price. Are you trolling?

It's got to be a troll. I copped 2 months ago for 160. Wanting to cop another for 140 but there's no need. 140 is a definite cop no questions asked

It's got to be a troll. I copped 2 months ago for 160. Wanting to cop another for 140 but there's no need. 140 is a definite cop no questions asked
you left out the fact that you already copped. I thought you were talking about buying an initial pair.

I was like, "whose man's is this?"

Dang, can't even voice an opinion without being called a troll. Not everyone can afford $100+ for a pair of sneakers. Sorry if I don't meet your financial requirements.  

Dang, can't even voice an opinion without being called a troll. Not everyone can afford $100+ for a pair of sneakers. Sorry if I don't meet your financial requirements.  
if you cant pull the trigger because $140 is too much to pay for a shoe to you, then you are in the wrong brand section for the most part lol. vast majority of jordans gonna be not trigger pulling worthy for you. im not calling you a troll or talking down on you. just being honest.

Back
Top Bottom