Aqua un-appreciation post.

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

I've worn mine countless times and they still look DS. Just a little crease.
Same here. I'v worn mine in rain, snow, mud, you name it
laugh.gif
and they still look DS

BOTH MY AQUA'S AND PLAYOFFS ARE STILL DEADSTOCK,CHILLIN' ON ICE. HATE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR JOINTS,BRO. HOLLA...

CED B.

I've played ball in mine, and they haven't done this. How do you store them? Maybe that's the problem.

these are weathering effects on the shoe. I wear my aqua's almost everyday ( at least 100 times ) and they still look good

Aqua's were one of my favorite retros in the past 3 years. Here is the pair that I sold. I need to cop a DS pair. I rocked them probably around 10 timesand left them in my room outside the box when it was 80 degrees in San Francisco. Make sure you put them in the box after you rock them...

I haven't worn my Aquas, but I've worn my Black Cat III's maybe 4 times and no cracks yet.
I don't know why this happens to so many people so early.

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

Haven't even wore these things that much
smh.gif
. My playoff 8's are still in good condition considering I've worn them about the same amount. Post pics if yours have done the same thing.
A TRUE Jordanhead knows when to rotate, and has enough to rotate so ye dosen't have to worry about creases.

roll.gif
Am I the only one who saw OP's sig afterchecking out the pics???
roll.gif

Damn that sucks man, still need a pair, hope that never happens to me but Im pretty sure it will.

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

Haven't even wore these things that much
smh.gif
. My playoff 8's are still in good condition considering I've worn them about the same amount. Post pics if yours have done the same thing.
A TRUE Jordanhead knows when to rotate, and has enough to rotate so ye dosen't have to worry about creases.

roll.gif
Am I the only one who saw OP's sig after checking out the pics???
roll.gif

Trust me I got enough j's/airmax's/highend dress shoes to not have to worry about something like this happening. If you read my post you would haveseen that I did not wear these that much I rotate to avoid such issues. I'm not new to this son. When these weren't on my feet they were in the box soI guess I have to chalk it up too jb quality control. Thanks for the feedback though. Have a good one!

i am so happy that i left those retro jordans a few years ago

overpriced trash it is...

Back
Top Bottom