Aqua un-appreciation post.

my starting showing tht now...
i m worried, only way to solve is not wearing em...
as my height i consider myself heavy? 5ft7 weight 170 pounds, is tht heavy?
but... i feel bad when i c tht happened...

never owned the new 8's (since the 03 releases) but how heavy are you? (sorry if it's too personal)

i remember some of the heavy dudes all had midsole paint cracking and chipping.

i wear my aquas alot and they look fine but my militarys almost have no blue left on the inside of the shoe
smh.gif

The anthracite VIII's I got are doing that a little bit but not to the extent your aquas are. Considering all the abuse mine have been thru they lookpretty decent.

Here in the Philippines, the weather is very humid so paint chipping is bound to happen with sneakers like VIII's, III's etc..but when it comes toquality the Aqua VIII's have waay better quality than the fire red III's....my Aquas started to chipp but not as bad as my fire red III's..goodthing Aquas went on sale here in the Phillipines(bought another pair)I know its frustrating but if your a fan of sneaks with painted midsoles, you have to buylots of angelus paint to maintain the paint in the midsole especially if you wear them regularly

wow i retired my aquas i use to wear them all the time now the wont come back out for a few years

i have worn my aqua's quite a few times, and i have some chipping but not to that extent

Back
Top Bottom