Aqua un-appreciation post.

Ive worn mine twice and the inside paint is already starting to crack
mad.gif

That must be the way you treat your shoes or the way you store them when not wearing them.....=(

The weight comment was a joke,, on a serious note, the fact that there cracking already is disgusting..

I myself weigh 235,and I have worn my retro aquas a few times and there still pristine...

I had some of these in 4th grade and they lasted me the whole school year! There are not a lot of Js floating around in Utah and kids were always checkin outmy shoes!

As for the quality on any of the retro 8s, I only have a pair of playoffs and only worn a few times, but they still look great. Too bad for the aquas...
frown.gif

quality these days.... my aqua are fine but my fire red III oh bwoy the most i wore thoz is prolly 6-7 times.... and they craked up like i was running amarathon or sme... God knows i treat my shoes a good as i can but hey what cn u do bout it????

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

I love those 8's im sorry i can't hate on those you should've bought two pair.

That is the dumbest statement ive ever heard in all my years being a shoe head. If the quality is bad you dont buy another pair you just dont buy periodhopefully JB sales go down sometime this century so JB can step there game up and I can live my childhood years again.

Will have to dig in my box and check mine out, havent wore mine in a minute but I dont remember anything like that. Looks like you had a fight with a cactusand the cactus won.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Will have to dig in my box and check mine out, havent wore mine in a minute but I dont remember anything like that. Looks like you had a fight with a cactus and the cactus won.

The exact reason why I didn't buy another pair. JB quality is to shakey now a days to be throwing away money like that. I already threw $140 away no needto throw more out the window.

I was laughing at my brother's Cool Grey 3's because they had bad cracks. Then a month later I checked mines out, and what do you know....Thats what iget for laughing at his.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RRthaKing23

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

I love those 8's im sorry i can't hate on those you should've bought two pair.

That is the dumbest statement ive ever heard in all my years being a shoe head. If the quality is bad you dont buy another pair you just dont buy period hopefully JB sales go down sometime this century so JB can step there game up and I can live my childhood years again.

The exact reason why I didn't buy another pair, didn't want to throw more money out the door.

yup as long as the kids and bandwagon collectors keep supporting piss poor quality retro's its never going to change

What...the aquas crack? now i know they crack in like 4 or 5 yrs but some of yall say 2yrs..Mines r still like DS..Guess because i dont wear them that much

Wow that sucks. Are you a heavy set guy tho?

I've had mine since release day and mine are fine. I've worn them around 6 times too.

Back
Top Bottom