Aqua VIII's

I've worn mine over 40 times at least and I have minor paint CRACKING not even chipping, i think these hold up very well, love mine to death, they're a classic

I wore mine like 100 times with barely any paint chipping and still sold them as NDS, I liked em but dont miss em one bit now,felt like the shoe was for the younger generation

I wore mine like 100 times with barely any paint chipping and still sold them as NDS, I liked em but dont miss em one bit now,felt like the shoe was for the younger generation

ive been waring mine since i got them...i just put them back in the box to stock...i had like 3 good days of wearing them and i didnt notice any cracking. prob happen if i keep wearin em but idc, i love these shoes! i've been wanting aquas for a long time. and i forgot how conferrable 8's are =]]

ive been waring mine since i got them...i just put them back in the box to stock...i had like 3 good days of wearing them and i didnt notice any cracking. prob happen if i keep wearin em but idc, i love these shoes! i've been wanting aquas for a long time. and i forgot how conferrable 8's are =]]

i love my pair... and im glad JB did these somewhat right despite the not light gray part on the laces area... at least they made these nubuck and not suede like those weak varsity 6s

i love my pair... and im glad JB did these somewhat right despite the not light gray part on the laces area... at least they made these nubuck and not suede like those weak varsity 6s

Originally Posted by lastchance21

My favorite VIII's.. but they have lots of issues like paint chipping, ashy suede etc...
Pretty much... great shoe, but I went with the cdps primarily because of the problem with the suede on these.

Originally Posted by lastchance21

My favorite VIII's.. but they have lots of issues like paint chipping, ashy suede etc...
Pretty much... great shoe, but I went with the cdps primarily because of the problem with the suede on these.

$250 for Playoffs?
eek.gif

I couldnt even get rid of them for $180 a year back...some people are lucky.

The Aqua 8s are probably my favorite Jordans ever.  I had the OGs, and I also have the retros.  Very comfortable shoe and great colors.

The Aqua 8s are probably my favorite Jordans ever.  I had the OGs, and I also have the retros.  Very comfortable shoe and great colors.

Originally Posted by you go boy

The varsity red 6s are nubuck and these are durabuck.

Originally Posted by you go boy

The varsity red 6s are nubuck and these are durabuck.

Back
Top Bottom