Aqua VIII's

I love the Aquas, the best cw of the VIIIs. I've worn mine many times. No chipping and very little creasing.

I love the Aquas, the best cw of the VIIIs. I've worn mine many times. No chipping and very little creasing.

Originally Posted by Daver

Be careful with the paint chipping..

Very... 
mad.gif
 My joints got wolverine slashed on the side... still kind of fresh though...

i wonder how come this is happening to so many people. i've had 'em since release and mine are fine. there is minor cracking, but nothing i'd complain about...maybe it's cuz i never had the originals or the '03s(and when i say '03s, i meant of the VIII's not aquas)

i wonder how come this is happening to so many people. i've had 'em since release and mine are fine. there is minor cracking, but nothing i'd complain about...maybe it's cuz i never had the originals or the '03s(and when i say '03s, i meant of the VIII's not aquas)

I bought a DS pair for $70 when I went to the Philippines last year... It was a big steal for me
pimp.gif

No ducktales

I bought a DS pair for $70 when I went to the Philippines last year... It was a big steal for me
pimp.gif

No ducktales

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

pimp.gif

No ducktales

Where? I'm going there next summer, and doesn't the temperature in these kind of area's kill shoes. I remember seing some dude in Malaysia's kicks straight disintegrate in the box, all DS. The weather is the exact same in the Philippines. You gotta watch out for alot of fugazzi's in the philippines lol. You can hit up those flea markets and find fake everything.

pimp.gif

No ducktales

Where? I'm going there next summer, and doesn't the temperature in these kind of area's kill shoes. I remember seing some dude in Malaysia's kicks straight disintegrate in the box, all DS. The weather is the exact same in the Philippines. You gotta watch out for alot of fugazzi's in the philippines lol. You can hit up those flea markets and find fake everything.

Originally Posted by Gameboi86

pimp.gif

No ducktales

aqua 8's were heavily slept on when it was released here in the philippines so much of the stocks ended in outlet stores. same goes for the white/orange and chicago bears colorway. but you wont find them anywhere anymore at this point in time.

HTH

Originally Posted by Gameboi86

pimp.gif

No ducktales

aqua 8's were heavily slept on when it was released here in the philippines so much of the stocks ended in outlet stores. same goes for the white/orange and chicago bears colorway. but you wont find them anywhere anymore at this point in time.

HTH

there are some people selling DS condition of Jordan VIIIs here in the Philippines (White/orange), do y'all think it will crumble once worn?

Back
Top Bottom