araabMUZIK vol.The Boys a problem

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Dapper D

This dude sucks to me...
None of his drums ever knock...all his !$!% sounds the same...and he uses these annoying random spaceship noises...
!$!% is like seizure music...

laugh.gif

Do you dudes listen to music or do you just skim through it? DRUMS DONT KNOCK??????? *DEAD*

Ya say this is wack but you all suck off the wack producers on NT.BUNCHA CLOWNS...

Originally Posted by Garcia y Vega

Noise.

dudes stuff is just so cluttered, like hitting the MPC 74930 seconds doesnt make good music,
he has made some good beats, he just needs to chill

Millionuppercuts, that beat u posted is fire.

Araab is dope as hell to me, "On Me" and "F B's Get Money" by Ya Boy are both flames as well.

I think dude nice and can only improve on what he does. He be hittin Cam w/ the ill beats

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yall still love this dude

He's stupid on the hardware, bet you wont post anybody better faster

Tons of dudes doing way crazier things with the MPC

Most of the people that worship this guy are the ones who are still stuck on that Dipset/Heatmakerz sound...@$@* is played to me.

Originally Posted by Garcia y Vega

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yall still love this dude

He's stupid on the hardware, bet you wont post anybody better faster

Tons of dudes doing way crazier things with the MPC

Most of the people that worship this guy are the ones who are still stuck on that Dipset/Heatmakerz sound...@$@* is played to me.
Please post some vids. I'll be sitting here waiting patiently. It seems a lot of a lot of you are confusing his actual beat making abilitywith his skills on an MPC, the latter is whats being praised in this thread.

What he's doing in the vids posted has nothing to do with the Heatmaker or the Dipset sound.

Hell if anything I'd bet a lot of you are downplaying son just because he works with Dipset. Like I said earlier there was recently a video of Exile doingsome nice stuff on an MPC that wasn't nearly as impressive as the video OP posted and a lot of yall dudes were sucking him off.
eyes.gif

But yea, let's see what these other guys out there are doing that's so much more impressive.

I don't like the finished product but I guess that's not the point.

This is way more impressive and interesting to me than someone banging on the pads a mile a minute.

The MPC is more than just the pads.

I still think the first aarab vid is more impressive. Either way I have a hard time believing there are a TON of dudes more talented than him performing (notbeat making) on an MPC.

Back
Top Bottom