Archaeologists find 400,000 year old Human remain in Israel.

here we go again
30t6p3b.gif

There's so many things I want to say but I'm just gonna stay out of these

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by RKO2004

impossible. the planet is only 2,000 years old.

Trying to be funny and still failed. Nobody ever said that.
Yeah, I was just throwing out a ridiculous low number.  In no way was my post meant to be taken as Scientific fact or whatever.  Sorry for any confusion. My number was entirely too low to be taken as seriously as the much more viable 6,000 number as stated by the bible.
414998399_4b1b06b1b8_z.jpg

Yeah, I was just throwing out a ridiculous low number.  In no way was my post meant to be taken as Scientific fact or whatever.  Sorry for any confusion. My number was entirely too low to be taken as seriously as the much more viable 6,000 number as stated by the bible.
414998399_4b1b06b1b8_z.jpg

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

Gotta find your own truth.

I never understood one thing about science and the origin/begening of humans... If, according to science, we evolved from apes, at what point in evolution history would you consider it human or an ape? This always confused me.

According to science all earth evolved from the big bang. Once you look at it like that, and not "apes" it might make more sense to you.
Humans are classified as Apes btw.

Ok, but still.. At what point in evolution do we consider it a human being? There has to be a defining moment/element.
early humans like Neanderthals, Cro Magnons, are separated from Brain Mass, the heavier the Brain is the closer they are to %!$* Sapiens, or Modern Humans 

I never understood one thing about science and the origin/begening of humans... If, according to science, we evolved from apes, at what point in evolution history would you consider it human or an ape? This always confused me.

According to science all earth evolved from the big bang. Once you look at it like that, and not "apes" it might make more sense to you.

Ok, but still.. At what point in evolution do we consider it a human being? There has to be a defining moment/element.
early humans like Neanderthals, Cro Magnons, are separated from Brain Mass, the heavier the Brain is the closer they are to %!$* Sapiens, or Modern Humans 

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

Originally Posted by dCjstn

that's an interesting artifact adding up to the theories we have but we need facts.
a scientific theory is basically fact. A scientific theory is widely accepted to be true.
no. that's just not right at all.

that's an interesting artifact adding up to the theories we have but we need facts.
a scientific theory is basically fact. A scientific theory is widely accepted to be true.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Theories aren't laws so they can be proven false at any time, so your statement is false playa.

Do people not pay attention in science class at all?  This is like some 3rd grade biology stuff.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Theories aren't laws so they can be proven false at any time, so your statement is false playa.

Do people not pay attention in science class at all?  This is like some 3rd grade biology stuff.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

I feel you but for me, it definitely is not Adam and Eve.
I personally believe that defining moment has not/will not ever be "found". its like for that to be found, the first humans would have to had be fossilized.

I do believe the first humans were in Africa though, saw a special on it couple years ago.
grin.gif
What is going on in this conversation?

Anyway im pretty sure we didnt evolve from apes, we just had a common ancestor with them.

wouldn't said ancestor, technically be an ape?
laugh.gif
And like someone already mentioned humans are classified as ape.

there's something fishy about this discovery, can't put a finger on it.
nerd.gif

To answer Atlanta's question, something becomes it own species during the course of its evolution when it can no longer breed and produce viable offspring with related creatures. hope that helps.

No, they were not apes. They were bipedal, lived in trees, but they were not apes. What people don't understand is that there were a VARIETY of bi-pedal primates in the past; however, many died off for many different reasons, including war with #*@* sapiens. In fact, some live within us today: If you research it, about 20% of humans or a number like that have Neanderthal descendants. It is also very possible other ancient species are mixed in as well.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

I feel you but for me, it definitely is not Adam and Eve.
I personally believe that defining moment has not/will not ever be "found". its like for that to be found, the first humans would have to had be fossilized.

I do believe the first humans were in Africa though, saw a special on it couple years ago.
grin.gif
What is going on in this conversation?

Anyway im pretty sure we didnt evolve from apes, we just had a common ancestor with them.

wouldn't said ancestor, technically be an ape?
laugh.gif
And like someone already mentioned humans are classified as ape.

there's something fishy about this discovery, can't put a finger on it.
nerd.gif

To answer Atlanta's question, something becomes it own species during the course of its evolution when it can no longer breed and produce viable offspring with related creatures. hope that helps.

No, they were not apes. They were bipedal, lived in trees, but they were not apes. What people don't understand is that there were a VARIETY of bi-pedal primates in the past; however, many died off for many different reasons, including war with #*@* sapiens. In fact, some live within us today: If you research it, about 20% of humans or a number like that have Neanderthal descendants. It is also very possible other ancient species are mixed in as well.

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

Originally Posted by torgriffith

It's not that one species morphed. It's that different species came together and merged. That's why some classes aren't around anymore. Because they mixed in with other species and became a hybrid  something else.

think you might have confused yourself with that post
He knows what he’s talking about… modern man is a combination of homosapien and neanderthal blood.

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

Originally Posted by torgriffith

It's not that one species morphed. It's that different species came together and merged. That's why some classes aren't around anymore. Because they mixed in with other species and became a hybrid  something else.

think you might have confused yourself with that post
He knows what he’s talking about… modern man is a combination of homosapien and neanderthal blood.

Absolutely not true, there is no time for when the world began, 
this was a lie drummed up by shatan himself to make Christians appear dumb...

Absolutely not true, there is no time for when the world began, 
this was a lie drummed up by shatan himself to make Christians appear dumb...

Back
Top Bottom