Are any work at home jobs not scams?

My mom stays at home and is trying to make a little bit of extra money, i have been looking at some work at home stuff but most of it seems to be a scam. doesanyone know of jobs that she can really make money on and not ones that will try to scam her? thanks NTers!

webcam1.jpg

grin.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Originally Posted by Rican Rachets

webcam1.jpg

grin.gif

That ain't right man..
laugh.gif

if you can get some females, you can make quite a bit of money. I had a friend of a friend come up to me and try to recruit girls from my school, said hewould pay me $75 per.

Hey this chick I use to smash when she was ripe and 17 r kelly yes, is now 20 and a web cam chick.

She'll do anything you want on cam.

laugh.gif
i dont think anyone would pay to see my mom on a webcam. anyone know though?!!? i dont need jokes!! i need help

Maybe this can help....go to crazyfox.com....I always see this commercial on NBA TV. Just check it out.

[color= rgb(204, 255, 102)]SERIOUS RESPONSE #1[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 255, 102)]if your mom is willing to go to a school for about a year and put in a little work then shecan work from home. a medical coding diploma takes a year on average to get but it's hard to get a job in a hospital right out of school. you have to passa certification test and have a little on the job experience before they let you work from home.[/color]

Originally Posted by young dr0

SERIOUS RESPONSE #1 2

if your mom is willing to go to a school for about a year and put in a little work then she can work from home. a medical coding diploma takes a year on average to get but it's hard to get a job in a hospital right out of school. you have to pass a certification test and have a little on the job experience before they let you work from home.

There you go....fixed it for you.

She can also take online courses and then set her up for some other positions like stay at home admins and operators. I'm not sure they cover health careand a 401k unless you land a BIG CORPORATION gig but you can get paid. If all else fails, those phone sex operators can work their own hours and get paidreally well. The company gives you a private cell phone so you don't have to use your personal line either. I tried to talk my ex into it since she had asweet Southern accent and could dirty like none other.
pimp.gif

not if you have a credit card to do the big offers and clear your cookies doing all the offers, which if you do all the easy ones you could rack up about 25-30bucks. Plus if you refer your friends and they make a lot of money it all adds up. Its just that you have to sit there and actually complete everything and getpeople who will do the same.

Oh yea, some people make over $500 a month. They dont just have offers, they also have daily surveys which you can make like 2 bucks a day doing everything.Treasure hunts in the forums which you get $100 for completing. Theres a lot of things to do on the site to make money. And since she wants to work from homeshe has a lot of time to do a lot of things on there to make money.

One is legit. I forget the exact address though. Google pizza hut online job and it might come up. I was going to be a Pizza Hut online order processor, it waslike 11$ an hour too. My neighbor, who was a work at home mom, worked through this site doing something else. I was doing the orientation for the Pizza Hut joband about to download the last piece of software and just got tired of it before I started.

try www.workathomejobs.com

Back
Top Bottom