Are asians on the come up in terms of the opposite sex?

if ur asian, and ur tall, it aint hard to pull, u just gotta talk to them. black chicks/latinas dig me for some reason, i always get the numbers when i ask for it, but i never really tried to kick it wit them. i need to expand my horizon. lol on the other hand, i've only smashed asians/filipinos.

for some reason, i only pulled one white chick, she was so baddd. i only got head but never smashed. she said she only dates athletes and i was her first asian. lol

if ur asian, and ur tall, it aint hard to pull, u just gotta talk to them. black chicks/latinas dig me for some reason, i always get the numbers when i ask for it, but i never really tried to kick it wit them. i need to expand my horizon. lol on the other hand, i've only smashed asians/filipinos.

for some reason, i only pulled one white chick, she was so baddd. i only got head but never smashed. she said she only dates athletes and i was her first asian. lol

Americans became less close-minded about Asians and other cultures.  
If you're Mexican in Cali and lookin for an Asian girl it shouldn't be too hard...same for Asian guys lookin for Latinas. Cali has the largest Hispanic and Asian populations. 3 of my female cousins are married to Mexicans and my brothers girl is Mexican.

If you're Mexican in Cali and lookin for an Asian girl it shouldn't be too hard...same for Asian guys lookin for Latinas. Cali has the largest Hispanic and Asian populations. 3 of my female cousins are married to Mexicans and my brothers girl is Mexican.

Why do all asians get mad when u call them asians and not exactly what they are i mean...its obvious why other races do so same goes for everyone else just find asians are more touchy on this

Why do all asians get mad when u call them asians and not exactly what they are i mean...its obvious why other races do so same goes for everyone else just find asians are more touchy on this

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

You'd think that, maybe in places like OC where there are a number of hispanics and asians there are more mixed couples. But I avoid the OC like the plague. I'm not joking when I say that I've only seen 2 hispanic/asian couples in my life. I've seen asians with every other race and hispanics with every other race too. Maybe I'm not paying enough attention. -shrug

I absolutely love asian chicks tho. But in my area my choices are black, hispanic, and the once in a blue moon white girl. I need to get out more
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

You'd think that, maybe in places like OC where there are a number of hispanics and asians there are more mixed couples. But I avoid the OC like the plague. I'm not joking when I say that I've only seen 2 hispanic/asian couples in my life. I've seen asians with every other race and hispanics with every other race too. Maybe I'm not paying enough attention. -shrug

I absolutely love asian chicks tho. But in my area my choices are black, hispanic, and the once in a blue moon white girl. I need to get out more
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

^SF>LA

I love SF. Huge 9er fan, and the city is really nice.

But I could never leave LA. It's just too awesome. I got a cousin going to UC Berkeley tho, so I'll go visit her/the city once in awhile.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

^SF>LA

I love SF. Huge 9er fan, and the city is really nice.

But I could never leave LA. It's just too awesome. I got a cousin going to UC Berkeley tho, so I'll go visit her/the city once in awhile.

I haven't experienced this. Only Asian girls approach me sometimes; never any girls of other races.

I haven't experienced this. Only Asian girls approach me sometimes; never any girls of other races.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

some people are sensitive i guess and look for a reason to get mad when it comes to race.

i don't mean to say this to come across in a bad way but it's what i've noticed. it seems as if asian men have been at the bottom of the totem pole in terms of pulling women for whatever reason.  of course i don't think they deserve this, if your a good dude with a good talk game you can pull whoever but for whatever reason it seems as if other races in the past were hesitant to messing with asian dudes compared to where asian women were more open to dating dudes of other races. i'm not sure why this is, but i'm happy to see my asian dudes smashing every shade of the booty in all sorts of colors now in higher numbers

some people are sensitive i guess and look for a reason to get mad when it comes to race.

i don't mean to say this to come across in a bad way but it's what i've noticed. it seems as if asian men have been at the bottom of the totem pole in terms of pulling women for whatever reason.  of course i don't think they deserve this, if your a good dude with a good talk game you can pull whoever but for whatever reason it seems as if other races in the past were hesitant to messing with asian dudes compared to where asian women were more open to dating dudes of other races. i'm not sure why this is, but i'm happy to see my asian dudes smashing every shade of the booty in all sorts of colors now in higher numbers

i wouldent say get mad but i guess theres a bit of asian on asian racism that goes on...some East Asians dont like South-East Asians or vice versa. kinda stupid really...but i guess they have a lot of pride in their own culture and dont like to be mistaken for something else.

i wouldent say get mad but i guess theres a bit of asian on asian racism that goes on...some East Asians dont like South-East Asians or vice versa. kinda stupid really...but i guess they have a lot of pride in their own culture and dont like to be mistaken for something else.

There are so many different kinds of Asians. That's probably why people get offended. We all can look very different. I've always been told by other filipino's and family members that I don't have a "Filipino" nose. I don't get mad when people call me asian, cuz I am. I do get offended when racist asian terms are used.... %+#**, ##$@.. you know all that stuff. The term ##$@ was actually created for Filipino's, believe it or not. If someone is saying that with meaning to me, I'm gonna throw down. Funny thing is the one dude that genuinely hated on my race was a cambodian guy. He said, "I hate filipino's, I've always hated filipino's." << It had something to do with his chick tho(GO figure) I also believe there is some sort of superiority complex among the different asian races. Then you got the same race hating on you. I've had filipino dudes who hate on me just because of how I am. I'm sure they think I am Americanized or whatnot. KNOw what I mean?

Back
Top Bottom