Are asians on the come up in terms of the opposite sex?

There are so many different kinds of Asians. That's probably why people get offended. We all can look very different. I've always been told by other filipino's and family members that I don't have a "Filipino" nose. I don't get mad when people call me asian, cuz I am. I do get offended when racist asian terms are used.... %+#**, ##$@.. you know all that stuff. The term ##$@ was actually created for Filipino's, believe it or not. If someone is saying that with meaning to me, I'm gonna throw down. Funny thing is the one dude that genuinely hated on my race was a cambodian guy. He said, "I hate filipino's, I've always hated filipino's." << It had something to do with his chick tho(GO figure) I also believe there is some sort of superiority complex among the different asian races. Then you got the same race hating on you. I've had filipino dudes who hate on me just because of how I am. I'm sure they think I am Americanized or whatnot. KNOw what I mean?

messed with a blasian before, I want a 100% pure bred asian though. y'all asian dudes cool in my book, good to see y'all coming up.

messed with a blasian before, I want a 100% pure bred asian though. y'all asian dudes cool in my book, good to see y'all coming up.

Its normal for FOB(Fresh off the boat) Asians to hate on American-born ones... We come from different cultures...FOBs speak the language and know the Asian culture way better than us but they're just not that up to date on western style/trends as we are.

Its normal for FOB(Fresh off the boat) Asians to hate on American-born ones... We come from different cultures...FOBs speak the language and know the Asian culture way better than us but they're just not that up to date on western style/trends as we are.

It's not just Asian cultures it's with every culture. Same thing with people of Latin descent. You call someone who's Colombian Puerto Rican and they'll get pissed. There's a lot of pride when it comes to Asian and Spanish cultures. And a lot of beef within cultures as well. 

It's not just Asian cultures it's with every culture. Same thing with people of Latin descent. You call someone who's Colombian Puerto Rican and they'll get pissed. There's a lot of pride when it comes to Asian and Spanish cultures. And a lot of beef within cultures as well. 

Well it depends which Asians.

The really Asian looking dudes (China/Japan/Korea) are less likely to pull non-Asian females.

The mixed Asian looking dudes (Philippines/half-Asian) are more likely to pull non-Asian females.

Good to be Filipino.
pimp.gif

Well it depends which Asians.

The really Asian looking dudes (China/Japan/Korea) are less likely to pull non-Asian females.

The mixed Asian looking dudes (Philippines/half-Asian) are more likely to pull non-Asian females.

Good to be Filipino.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

this.

don't ever confuse a mexican with a salvadorean or vice versa. it's like slapping their mother, for some reason.

this.

don't ever confuse a mexican with a salvadorean or vice versa. it's like slapping their mother, for some reason.

If you're asian and tall I don't think it's that hard to pull other races but if you're asian and short, like I am, I think it's a different story. 

If you're asian and tall I don't think it's that hard to pull other races but if you're asian and short, like I am, I think it's a different story. 

Originally Posted by CWrite78

this.

It's harder detect who's what when it comes to Hispanic people for me because unlike Asians, you guys all speak the same language (aside from Brazilians). So when I talk to Hispanic women, I usually wait for them to say what they are or wait for them to ask me to guess.
On the side-note, I think some Mexican girls think I look mixed with hispanic for some reason, that's why I think I can pull alot compared to Asian girls.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

this.

It's harder detect who's what when it comes to Hispanic people for me because unlike Asians, you guys all speak the same language (aside from Brazilians). So when I talk to Hispanic women, I usually wait for them to say what they are or wait for them to ask me to guess.
On the side-note, I think some Mexican girls think I look mixed with hispanic for some reason, that's why I think I can pull alot compared to Asian girls.

Originally Posted by amel223

basically what i was about to say. If you're a tall Asian, decent looking and have some money it's pretty easy to pull any shade of booty

Originally Posted by amel223

basically what i was about to say. If you're a tall Asian, decent looking and have some money it's pretty easy to pull any shade of booty

if your attractive and know how to carry yourself right, girls will come no matter what you are.

if your attractive and know how to carry yourself right, girls will come no matter what you are.

Back
Top Bottom