• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Who cares? I get yambs.

• Total voters
They're 15-21 what do you expect.

They don't know what the **** a real man is yet.

Wayyy too many dudes have put the P so high on the pedestal they need a crane to reach it. And yeah there's a difference between no dambs given internet thirst and REAL thirst. I've seen that real THIRST and that **** is embarassing for any grown man to be doing.

Unfortunately a lot ignorant chicks now deem any type of compliment as thirst (because they heard somebody else say it) and don't even know what real thirst is. Because of this as a male it makes being an apathetic a-hole the best way to get P.

She's not wrong...

Pictures like this were being posted online long before twitter/IG took off. Guys would call themselves thirsty in threads(in jest)...it just turned into a different animal when it went mainstream and females got a hold of the terminology
View media item 533302

She's saying its a new word that took off that will fade and I'm sayin it's an entire idea that took off and the word thirsty gave the idea more power and its probably here to stay. Your post agrees more w/ me than her.

Last edited:
Only ratchets and airheads still call every dude thirsty b. It's not all females, just a specific subset of them.
Wayyy too many dudes have put the P so high on the pedestal they need a crane to reach it. And yeah there's a difference between no dambs given internet thirst and REAL thirst. I've seen that real THIRST and that **** is embarassing for any grown man to be doing.

Unfortunately a lot ignorant chicks now deem any type of compliment as thirst (because they heard somebody else say it) and don't even know what real thirst is. Because of this as a male it makes being an apathetic a-hole the best way to get P.
This.

Like Fontaine said in threads previous, "You gotta stop treating these **** like Unicorns."

Last edited:
These **** have lost their self worth and are looking for it through social media and displaying their body for strangers as opposed to going to church and learning what they want out of men and their life through reading the good book or actually establishing themselves in the world first and allowing men to compliment them as opposed to completing them.......but ******* ain't **** so yeah

Women value attention the way men value yambs. Each "like" or comment they receive is like a man taking down several females. A "thirsty" dude is equal to a loose female: both give their treasure up too easily. People are weird, especially young females these days.

These **** have lost their self worth and are looking for it through social media and displaying their body for strangers as opposed to going to church and learning what they want out of men and their life through reading the good book or actually establishing themselves in the world first and allowing men to compliment them as opposed to completing them.......but ******* ain't **** so yeah

We set the example tho bruh. We got ****** dying their hair. Wearing women's tights. Jaming to a ***** who kiss men in the mouth? Men have been men for thousands of years with few exceptions. Men are becoming women and women men right in front of our eyes but few people recognize it. They have the power over most men. Not I. I don't let these **** choose. I choose them.

Women value attention the way men value yambs. Each "like" or comment they receive is like a man taking down several females. A "thirsty" dude is equal to a loose female: both give their treasure up too easily. People are weird, especially young females these days.

And men are becoming attention hores. Look at all these lame *** YouTube attention seeking videos.

illest

only dudes who aint yambin spend time complaining about females online.

This isn't just limited to online though. Everything we do is now based off the Internet, so it's safe to say that online is life for many people.

I've been in an on-off relationship for over 5 years and I don't even have online profiles, so I'm far from the "thirst," but this is a trend I wanted to talk about.

Women are thirsty for attention, while men are ultimately thirsty for the yamb?

only dudes who aint yambin spend time complaining about females online.

Women are thirsty for attention, while men are ultimately thirsty for the yamb?

This has been the basis of male-female interaction for hundreds of years.
Technology just allows women to attain attention on a mass scale, while also allowing men to see a massive amount of yambs they wont ever aquire

The awareness of the attention women are getting + the guys who feel emasculated at their lack of ability to attain the broadcasted yambs = threads like this.

The same chicks who won't respond to any guys messages, or just act like they are queen of the world gloating over all the likes/comments she gets = the same broad who will get one nighted by an average dude who approaches at the right time/way in the club.

Last edited:
I'm not mad at these instagram models. It is what it is. Females have always loved attention, from the ugliest to the prettiest. Social media just gave 'em a bigger stage.

Females are thirsty too. A lot of 'em just don't show it until they get to know you a little bit. I met this one girl that started sending me text messages saying she wanted to swallow my kids a week after I got her number. Broad was literally thirsty.

young shorties become old shorties though... what's going to change it if the angles will still allow broads to soak it up, and thirsty dudes ODin?

:nerd:

young shorties become old shorties though... what's going to change it if the angles will still allow broads to soak it up, and thirsty dudes ODin?

:nerd:

pimp or die
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom